how far into galactus is your alliance?

1235»

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Our alliance got to round 6 yesterday, our goal was to get to round 7 and get 1 cyclops, we were pretty optimistic, but round 6 has been a complete disaster.

I am the only one with a 3-4 roster (most of the alliance is between 120-94 level chars), so in round 6 they could do nothing against Galaktus (I have 950k and the second 550k, the 10th 260k), just scratch him for 1000-2000 points.

Really disappointing and frustrating, create an event for the 5% of players in the anniversary week is just STUPID (why in all pve events any player can win a 1 or a legendary but not here when we should be all celebrating?!?!?!)
  • Don't want to wade through 5 pages to find it, and I certainly don't want to take credit for it, but as someone said earlier, I cannot read that title the way it's worded.

The way my brain sees it is far more crude, and sadly way more accurate in my mind… icon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Willis
    Willis Posts: 49
    My alliance managed to get past round 6 last night and we've all but given up on trying to get through round 7. At least we get that cyclops cover as much dead weight he'll be for me.

Congrats to all the masochists who managed to push all the way to the end of round 8.