how far into galactus is your alliance?

Comments

• loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    Round 5 was kicking out 2 CD's, Creating 3 Cosmics each Generating 3 AP of all colors.
    Awesome, thank you! Were they 2-turn CDs?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Halfway done with 6. Should get into 8 by the end at least. Dunno if we'll finish but effort is there.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    loroku wrote:
    JVReal wrote:
    Round 5 was kicking out 2 CD's, Creating 3 Cosmics each Generating 3 AP of all colors.
    Description may have said 3, but were showing up 2.
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    1/3 of the way through 6. Going to clear 7 by end, but with 56+ hours left, at least one cover coming.
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    JVReal wrote:
    loroku wrote:
    JVReal wrote:
    Description may have said 3, but were showing up 2.

They are 3, but the passive places them before countdown tiles are processed, so they essentially are 2. (turn 3: 1st turn reads 2, 2nd turn reads 1, 3rd turn resolved.)
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    rossmon wrote:
    JVReal wrote:
    They are 3, but the passive places them before countdown tiles are processed, so they essentially are 2. (turn 3: 1st turn reads 2, 2nd turn reads 1, 3rd turn resolved.)
    I wonder if that's a bug? I mean it would sure make a huge change in the difficulty. Or at least give everyone one more turn before they die.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Round 7 doesn't get harder than 6 I hear. In terms of countdowns etc.

Like harder was an option.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    1.3 million left in round 6 for Dead Serious. I think we'll probably reach round 8 but not clear it.
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    At the moment the Dark Stars Alliance is 166k way from finishing round 4. It does not look like were getting past the 5th round. Oh well I guess no 4* Cyclops for us icon_e_sad.gif
  • loroku wrote:
    rossmon wrote:
    JVReal wrote:
    I wonder if that's a bug? I mean it would sure make a huge change in the difficulty. Or at least give everyone one more turn before they die.
    If you look closely, they are at 3 turns for an instant before they become 2 turn tiles. His passives activate before he decrements his countdown tiles. I'm sure this ordering is intentional, otherwise he would be destroying the cosmic tiles immediately after he creates them.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    I think he's all the way in.

Oh, sorry, misread the title.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    About knuckle deep.

Wait, what?
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    prolinef34852697.jpg
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    We are 1/2 through round 6 and really are not having much fun. I will say I won 3-5 battles with HT, Xforce, IF combo. First try I was dead I 3 turns but 3 out of the next 4 went well.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any alliance unlock stage 8?
  • Some alliance has apparently, G earns 100 AP per turn uninterrupted in it. GE will break round 6 today, and debating if 7 is worth proceeding through.
  • killerkoala
    Haetron wrote:
    Some alliance has apparently, G earns 100 AP per turn uninterrupted in it. GE will break round 6 today, and debating if 7 is worth proceeding through.

i would say go for it.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Swarm has over 2 mil left in 6. Hopefully we finish 6......
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    About 200K into round 5, and our alliance is down to about 3-4 people who can actually beat him any more. Definitely no Cyke for me, I'm still hopeful for the legendary token though... will need to step it up after all the hours I lost from the server outage and working late yesterday.
  • killerkoala
    Lopan15 wrote:
    Swarm has over 2 mil left in 6. Hopefully we finish 6......

"You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this? "

"Who?"

""ME!!!""

Good luck man