how far into galactus is your alliance?

Comments

• Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Lazy Surfers have cleared about 1mil of his 4.4mil health in round 7. We should clear it with time to spare, but 8 simply isn't attainable.
  • Round 4, half of his health damaged, but we feel like...

"Hahahaha!...... No. icon_lol.gif "
  • KA JEDI just entered round 8 ..hopefully we can finish him before event ends
  • Haetron wrote:
    Some alliance has apparently, G earns 100 AP per turn uninterrupted in it. GE will break round 6 today, and debating if 7 is worth proceeding through.

i would say go for it.

The problem is it's taken us roughly 2 days to beat round 6. We were at round 6 Thursday night, IIRC. Mind you, we've found better tactics over that day, (My personal has been Cap Marvel3, 3Cyc, 2Wolv, with Cap tanking to gain red ap, then spiking out adamantiums or cyclops before I die turn 4) but Im not sure we have the damage output to keep marching through 7. And that's not taking into account the harder earth sub missions.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Dark Matter is 4019756/5900000 in round 8 atm.

And in round 8 he spits out 1 turn CDs that create 5 cosmic tiles. Fuuuuuun.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Round 8. Less ****, more playing. We won't be demanding compensation.
  • Dter
    Dter Posts: 22
    R8 Feel bad for anyone without a developed roster though, If you you don't have key characters developed appropriately your doomed.
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Square wrote:
    Round 8. Less ****, more playing. We won't be demanding compensation.

I'm sure some Alliances will finish it. Good luck and well done! (If you did it without cheating)

The problem is that the other 99.9% of the people who play this game didn't find it fun. I think it's possible to have a game that is both Challenging and fun. I mean even Ultron was way more "fun" and only 2 Alliances finished that.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    We started round 7 this morning not sure if we will finish it we probably woulda if not for the crash at the start
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Django has 650k remaining in R7, we'll finish that.
    We hate it, but we'll grab two covers.

R8, yeah, no.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    We opened round 8 in the middle of the night (central US time) and are currently 3.9/5.9million into the round... mathematically we will be able to defeat him... and mathematically 5-6 of us should be able to get the legendary token before he kicks the bucket... whether he stays open and playable after for others to do the same remains to be seen...
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    PHire trUC is currently in round 7, w/ 2.8 million to go. We should be able to get the 2nd Cyke cover, but unlikely we get any legendaries, as no one is over 750k.
  • Round 7, 3.5/4.4. It's no little fun and pray Red Hulk be different.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle wrote:
    R8, yeah, no.
    There are 5 unlocks (including the current one)... 6.6M is possible in 2 perfect unlock periods of 20 people playing... Don't give up django!
  • About 3 mil left in round 7, and I think we are going to try to finish it for the second cover. I think round 7 is exactly the same as 6, just more health?

edit: Also, I love how after 3 clears in round 7 I will hit the 900,000 progression reward of...... icon_humantorch.pngredflag.png Like that is going to help anyone that gets this far......
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    But how do you do it to scratch him in round 7 and 8? Which teams do you use? Do you force quit or just retreat when the board is a ****? Do you defeat him or just make some damage?

Man, I am surprised you got to round 8. Some people is really good/devoted to this game!
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    But how do you do it to scratch him in round 7 and 8? Which teams do you use? Do you force quit or just retreat when the board is a tinykitty? Do you defeat him or just make some damage?

Man, I am surprised you got to round 8. Some people is really good/devoted to this game!

Stage 7 is same as Stage 6 except he has 28k health not 24k. so death timer is the same.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Whales Gone Wild are in Round 8 and hating every **** second of it.
  • LG1 has about 4 mil left in Round 8. Morale needs a boost, maybe Galactus can spare some of the one he received this round.

Lg2 and 3 should be able to finish 7 as well. Not sure about 8
  • Whales Gone Wild

Sounds like a really bad subreddit.