Am I the Only One Tired of the Complaining?

124»

Comments

• herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Tarheelmax wrote:

I consider myself early (maybe mid-early) in the 4* transition and haven't finished the 3* transition (I only have 5 3*s maxed). I beat cyc on my third try with a 5/4/3 level 166 xforce wolvie. I have multiple alliance mates that beat him with less. Again, it's hard. in the words of the Devs it's "ouch" level (not sure why people couldn't comprehend that).

But it is still doable for early to mid 4* transitioners. It might take 20 tries (and again, it did for some alliance mates) but they did it.

You do understand that if something takes 5+ attempts with boosts to complete then it is much more a test of luck than of how good you are at it. My 3/3/3 level 166 xforce took about 10 attempts before having enough luck to win (with two times getting Cyclops down to 800 and 1000 in between). Not enough room for strategy and tactics with a fixed one-on-one.

I guess that if I had been lucky enough in my 3rd attempt then I wouldnt have felt as bad about it. Or maybe you feel that avoiding an unlucky cascade for a OHKO is all about skill (you can do a bit to reduce ai cascades chances, but nothing guaranteed)?
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    the difference between the complainers and the complainers about complainers is that the former group posts sooooooo many threads about the same problem. it's impossible to stay away from them

can we have the DDQ complaints and the Legendary token complaints all merged into one thread each? and then the complainers about complainers can stay in here and everyone can snipe each other from their home base like in classic Halo