Patch Notes - R85 (10/5/15)

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
R85 Patch Notes

Healing. Seeing. These things must not be taken for granted.

When a man becomes that which he hates...

What's New...
    - Awesome 2-Year Anniversary events arriving for new & old players alike! - Galactus boss battle! - Deadpool celebrates Taco Day with Weapon TeX-MeX Versus! - A new 4-Star Deadpool's Daily Quest every 5 days!

What's Changed...
    - Locked Shadow Step tiles no longer proc when Elektra takes damage. - Locked
Density/Density tiles no longer leave Vision's Attack Protocol ability shifted.

- Vision’s Density: Heavy ability no longer incorrectly modifies Attack tiles.

- Fixed a few bugs where players were unable to select names or buttons in the Alliance, Boosts and Team-Up screens.

- Added S.H.I.E.L.D Resupply rewards for days 702 through 909.

- UI now identifies when a player has more than 99 Tokens.

- Bullseye (Classic)’s Contract Killer ability no longer activates off friendly Attack tiles.

- Bullseye (Classic)’s Contract Killer ability no longer activates off Team-Up abilities.

- The amount of rewards earned in Tutorial missions now displays correctly.

- Fixed a rare bug where the game could become unresponsive when viewing expired event stores.

- Fixed bug where characters currently in your active roster could not be sent as Team-Ups.

- Fixed bug where enemy team graphics were not displaying when players experienced poor network conditions.

- Missing sound files for various characters have been reinstated.

*Note: R84 has been combined into R85.

Comments

• Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Please, oh please...

Let it be X-force Elixir. Him and 616 juggernaut are the two characters I want to see the most in this game.

(Knowing my luck though, it'll be Madame Web since she is blind.)
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh!

Oh...

I know he was datamined already, so I should have been expecting this, but I'm actually a little let down. Getting another variant is a little boring when there are still so many other characters to add.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Mawtful wrote:
    Oh!

Oh...

I know he was datamined already, so I should have been expecting this, but I'm actually a little let down. Getting another variant is a little boring when there are still so many other characters to add.

What?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo icon_e_sad.gif
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dr. Strange. No?

Healing+Seeing
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    - Added S.H.I.E.L.D Resupply rewards for days 702 through 909.

Wish this included fixing resupply rewards after day 415 or so, where no 3*'s should be seen. Anyone should be able to run DDQ after about 150 days, and be pretty well set for 3* by day 400 with those....the 3*'s after that are just insulting.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Wish this included fixing resupply rewards after day 415 or so, where no 3*'s should be seen. Anyone should be able to run DDQ after about 150 days, and be pretty well set for 3* by day 400 with those....the 3*'s after that are just insulting.
    Possibly for you, yes. However, the number of people that we still have covering random 3*s after the 400 day mark would say that the extra covers can come in quite handy.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Possibly for you, yes. However, the number of people that we still have covering random 3*s after the 400 day mark would say that the extra covers can come in quite handy.

Why not just switch the 3* to a Legendary token? Despite what you say, I doubt anyone will need or want 2 Mystique covers after 400 days
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

Why not just switch the 3* to a Legendary token? Despite what you say, I doubt anyone will need or want 2 Mystique covers after 400 days

I am on day 430ish and still need lots of 3* covers, especially Dakens black. Need the HP for roster slots even more though, being a casual freeloader sucks sometimes.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Give us the choice of 3* cover or some HP in the daily rewards... your freeloaders and your whales can both be happy. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now that there is a special token for 4*, why not make a token for 3* and up and hand that out as a daily reward instead of specific covers?
  • Quebbster wrote:
    Now that there is a special token for 4*, why not make a token for 3* and up and hand that out as a daily reward instead of specific covers?
    And put this one token also on 900 progression of pvp and the one to last token of pve progression. Dam, it would be awesome.
  • IceIX wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

SnowcaTT, I agree with and upvote most everything you post, but I have to agree with Ice on this one.

As a Day 600+ player, I was very excited to get my Cage blackflag.png a few days ago.

Due to the cost of roster slots and the constant influx of new (not to mention essential) characters, I have not as of yet been able to spend HP on leveling, so the extra 3* cards really help, even after 600+ days...

DBC
  • First page still?

FIX THE LEGENDARY NODE ON DDQ.

Keep your word this time, or tell us witch sorcery you did to beat it.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32848&start=80#p410597
  • care to shed some light?, what is "pve like a boss" meaning?
  • want to know about the
    PVE too??? so confusing

BTW: lv scaling with new 5* mess me up so bad (currenlty softcap @ 104)
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

I agree people can still be covering 3*'s after 400 days right now...DDQ has only gone through two rotations (not quite 180 days), the ability to hit 800 in PVP more easily is recent, the tokens dropping 3*'s much more quickly is more recent....

But if people start today, they should be able to run the 3* DDQ in 150 days (possibly less, I've read lots of estimates by various folks-depends how much they play on those days). That person will then go like this:

150 + 90 days : one of each 3* cover
    240 + 90 days : two of each 3* cover
    330 + 90 days : three of each 3* cover

So by 420 days they'll have each 3* at 3/3/3...if they -only- DDQ. With PVP/PVE rewards and all the extra 3*'s from tokens, the likelyhood that players starting today need any 3* at all after 400 days is incredibly low.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards

Can we have a fix for other Elektra related bugs too?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32062

Can we have a fix for other Locked tile related bugs too?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31071

(Can we have a fix for other bugs I mention in Bugs?)
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    care to shed some light?, what is "pve like a boss" meaning?
    Boss fight (a la Ultron)?
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mentioned possibly turning the useless 3* daily rewards into legendary tokens past the 2 year point and IceIX said they've already updated it to 900 days and there's no tokens but they did take out 3* and put 4* in their place. So I guess that's something?
  • fix deadpools daily so we can use team ups