The Gauntlet - Ultron Edition (Sept. 07th- Sept. 14th, 2015)

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• My 3cap isnt good enough for his essentials and node 42 is just being a nuisance, so I think Im done. Got my blade cover at least, so only thing I didnt get was 4thor who i'd have to find a slot for anyway.

For node 41, I used boosted Daken/Wolverine, with Moonstone, and the key point, was a Loki trickery team up.

Used Moonstone to steal fist attack tile twice and luke's protect tile once, and then the Loki TU to convert Luke's protect to a strike. Coasted after that. Made sure to leave blue on the board for Daken to regen and alternate him and wolverine taking hits.

Would have been easier if Moony had be anywhere from 3-5 black covers, but I actually only had 2 covers for her, so it was a bit touch and go.
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    I was having troubles with node 41 but an alliance member said use she hulk and khan. I did it 2nd try with a 221 quick, 127 khan and a 91 she hulk. If ppl are worried it to match if first then cage shield. Then if hb goes on you can steal his protect too. Make sure you drain their colours for the boost in health too cause it'll stop upper cut and repulsor punch.