** Bullseye (Dark Avengers) **

Options
124»

Comments

• bobbyfish
    Options
    Weighing up finding a slot for Bullseye in my roster. Not worth 650HP but is it worth my 2/2/2 3* spidey that I NEVER use?

He's such a pain to battle I figure he must be kind of useful
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bobbyfish wrote:
    [...]
    He's such a pain to battle I figure he must be kind of useful

thats exactly why i want to try bullseye. annoying to no end, so why not give it a try?
    currently playing around with bullseye+obw+1* spidey to exploit murderous aim... otherwise i have difficulties finding a good third one.
    hawkeye lets you choose where to place the crit tile, but its just one - spideys crits are randomly placed, but you get two. oh, well...
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ammenell wrote:
    so im still not sure about maxing my fully covered bullseye (355)

was thinking about playing him with obw and.... 1* spidey? thor/ares/wolvie?
    i want him for protecting obw and that insane black damage.

whats your team/strategy with him?
    I've been using him here and there (DDQ and at the start of shield sim) after his buff. The best all around 2* team for him is probably oBW/Thor, imo. Just always let Widow tank purple before him and use his green before Thor's if the board looks promissing. His black is harder to use for the super damage with this team, but you can always place both his crits to form the same match-5 with black or green (if he tanks that too over Thor) to use his crit multiplier.

For using his black with extra crit tiles, I find MsMarvel/mnMags are the best teammates in 2* land.

Another fun team is MsMarvel/mHawkeye/Bullseye.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    tried bullseye, obw and 1* spidey yesterday and its fun

with 3 web tiles spidey generates 4 crit tiles. if two stay on the board, bullseyes black downs anybody. after that spam spidey purple for new crits.
    main problems are spideys randomly generated crits(no guarantee for the 2 crits you need) and the 16ap for bullseye black.

its unreliable, but unbelievable satisfying to kill the deadpool twins in sim31...

is there any way to optimize that?
    maybe ditch obw (bullseye tanks black, so no espionage, and spideys powers are rather cheap) for...
    - who is a good black generator?
    thinking about doom, but i just have a single blue cover for him
    - who generates crits?
    1* hawkeye needs purple, but need purple for spidey. really not sure about mags for the same reason
    quicksilver would be awesome, but he overlaps bullseye in green and black.

got ideas?
  • VazzVegas
    VazzVegas Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I really enjoy using Bullseye and chose to go with him very early on due to him being a difficult opponent when you are first starting out in the game.

I have him at lvl 94 with 3/5/5 (finally - it took a while to get the proper covers). I use him with lvl 94 2* Thor and lvl 86 2* Magneto.

Bullseye protects the team and the purpletile.png matches double with Mags purpleflag.png to unleash hell against the other team. Other than that, just go through the motions with Thor's redflag.png, yellowflag.png, greenflag.png.
  • ammenell wrote:
    tried bullseye, obw and 1* spidey yesterday and its fun

with 3 web tiles spidey generates 4 crit tiles. if two stay on the board, bullseyes black downs anybody. after that spam spidey purple for new crits.
    main problems are spideys randomly generated crits(no guarantee for the 2 crits you need) and the 16ap for bullseye black.

its unreliable, but unbelievable satisfying to kill the deadpool twins in sim31...

is there any way to optimize that?
    maybe ditch obw (bullseye tanks black, so no espionage, and spideys powers are rather cheap) for...
    - who is a good black generator?
    thinking about doom, but i just have a single blue cover for him
    - who generates crits?
    1* hawkeye needs purple, but need purple for spidey. really not sure about mags for the same reason
    quicksilver would be awesome, but he overlaps bullseye in green and black.

got ideas?

Iron Fist, if you have him. You're leaving yourself without a yellow, but otherwise that team would work pretty well. IF purple fuels black for Bullseye, and collecting purple generates the protect tiles, and then opposite side, collecting black will not only fuel bullseyes crit ability, but gives you better results on IF Green and Alternate Purple affect.

I think the team might work out pretty well, honestly.
  • I was able to down a lvl 340 silver surfer with a team of lvl 80 2*Bullseye/2*Black Widow/3*Cpt america.
    That's really a match where he was able to shine. Mine is 553 for historical reasons.
    4 tiles removal was enough to set up the 2 criticals that would herald the end of the match.

Even if anecdotal, it was quite satisfying.

So, thumb up for the little guy.