1235»

Comments

• Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:
    Isn't it all luck of the draw?
    No. With samples of 1000 players, the chances of randomly getting such radically different mean scores, is nil.

Since I was in the same bracket (managed to stay in the top 10 myself, but it took some effort) and it's been pretty typical of the PvE brackets I've been in for the past few months, I'm also no longer convinced that PvE sharding is completely random.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    nwman wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    some folks wrote:
    "I ended up 13th with 135.7K"
    "I have an alliance mate that scored 150k for 4th."
    "230k+ came close to top 10"
    With personal scaling existing to supposedly even the playing field, I don't understand why we need such extreme sharding on top of that. The above looks totally wrong to me.

My group. top was ~ 277k, i was 5th with 269k and 10th was 252k it was a tough top 10.

I played way too many hours, so in my mind they need to change something.

If we need to play this many hours, please let us play at our own pace, there are options already out there, ultron style or gauntlet, or progression only, with adjusted limits.

I'm sure there are some extra health pack sales because of it, but I imagine it also makes people quit the game.

Build loyalty not just look for ROI in every situation.

252k got me 4th in mine. Leader was over 280k so it was a rough slot also.

Actually was only aiming for T10. But the last sub is double jeopardy with the end of event point increase. Boosted points can either make or break you so had to defend.

Seven day events should be 3x 48 hours+1x24 so you get some down time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Less people dropping out due to scaling means having to grind a lot more to place well.