Vault:150 days play for 3750 hp and 20k ISO, worth it?

124»

Comments

• dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dauthi wrote:
    turul wrote:
    There will be Sweet & Savory DDQ token packs, so you need 300 (290) days to collect all rewards from a single vault.

Of course as Demiurge told, the current set-up may not be final - they may tweak the rewards, etc.

So if you want to feel the benefits of the system, you have to wait half a year to nearly a year. That settles who the system was made for.

Thar be whales approachin! Nyaaar! icon_twisted.gif

Technically you're waiting longer but getting twice the benefits.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    dkffiv wrote:
    Dauthi wrote:
    turul wrote:
    There will be Sweet & Savory DDQ token packs, so you need 300 (290) days to collect all rewards from a single vault.

Of course as Demiurge told, the current set-up may not be final - they may tweak the rewards, etc.

So if you want to feel the benefits of the system, you have to wait half a year to nearly a year. That settles who the system was made for.

Thar be whales approachin! Nyaaar! icon_twisted.gif

Technically you're waiting longer but getting twice the benefits.

Exactly, you have to wait twice as long to use their new system if you don't want to pay. It's just annoying, splitting tokens so obviously harms the community, but lines their pockets. Usually things like this are discreet, or other reasons can be made for their decision besides just profit.

Well, I guess I can test out how fun their new system they hyped up is, in around 5 months or longer. I can't wait! Or... no I guess I have to, huh. icon_lol.gif
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dauthi wrote:
    atomzed wrote:
    So going by the number posted by this 2 individuals, the improvement are:
    4* improvement to 1%, from 0%.
    HP % remains the same
    3* improvement to 11.3%, up from 2%.

As dkffiv said, the odds are straight up better. And this is not including the fact that your rates improve when you open more tokens.

This new system is better even if you can't hoard tokens (and I will be very unhappy if we can't hoard tokens but I will still admit this vault gives better pulls.

Easy there, its 11.3% from 10%. It would be 5 times 2% if you add up each 3*, if these numbers are correct.
    While I agree that we should take dev points with a pinch of salt, You cannot deny that the percentage are better than the previous system.

They really hyped up this new system because you wouldn't pull the same prize twice. This feature is pathetic. With only 10 tokens for 5 days and 300 hundred prizes, opening your 10th token gives you something around a .01% bonus chance at whatever you wanted. This, of course, won't be the case for whales who will now buy the tokens.

All we have is the same system, granted with slightly better odds (2 - 3%if the numbers stand?) and better ISO pulls, unless you are a whale. A lot of players were looking forward to this, and I don't think it's unfair to say it flopped fairly badly if we can't hoard our tokens so we can actually use this system, not just whales.

Thanks Dauthi for pointing that out. I made the change in the original post.

So that means the increment isn't that great. But still an increment nonetheless.

I am disappointed that they have multiple types of tacos, which means that it will take a long time before getting the full vault. On the bright side, this does means that we can still hoard the tokens.

Nothing changes much with the vault, so i guess i am ambivalent to it.

The ultron off season was in fact a better system cos i earn a lot of hp from it.... hopefully they will keep running it.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    turul wrote:

Thanks for letting the others know. I never would have said a word, though.

:+p