Ultron Prize pack pulls

124»

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    yeah, i'm 1 for 12 now. how are some people pulling 3* at a 50% rate and others at less than 10??
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    I lost count of the number of 2* rubbish i've opened.
    Possibly 2/20 and both of those were on the first day.

Token rush my ****
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Out of my 17 tokens, I got 6 gold (CM black, bullseye purple, KK yellow, cyc yellow and 10,000 iso).

Not a bad pull considering that I have very few covers I need.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    6/19 looks like it's going to be my final tally after a 2* Daken from the daily.

I mean, better pull rate than I usually get from event tokens, but not nearly as plentiful as the first two runs.

Alas.

And because I apparently take great joy in being wrong (well when it comes to things like "it's not my final tally after all, I actually do), I fight a Vision essential and get a token.

Token is icon_deadpool.png ! ...his black, rather than the needed red. But...icon_deadpool.png !

7/20. Maybe I'll get lucky and there will be one more for me before the event ends.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    0 tokens last 4 refreshes. That's 8 vision nodes, not one... not even a 25 HP.. they have all been uniformly 250 iso. Did they change something?
  • lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    I got an Elektra cover the first day from an Ultron reward. I haven't gotten anything else worth a damn since.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I'm currently 4/16:
    yellowflag.pngicon_beast.png
    redflag.pngicon_ironman.png
    purpleflag.pngicon_ironfist.png
    greenflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png

Not all usable, and overall rate isn't great, but I'm chuffed with the IF purple.
  • I opened 18 of them last night. No prizes that weren't covers, and no covers I needed. Forget what the overall ratio was (as I opened a 10-pack and 16 heroics as well), but I know I pulled at a purple Starlord (already at 5), and a green SW (also already at 5). Everything was sold for iso. icon_neutral.gif
  • jredd wrote:
    yeah, i'm 1 for 12 now. how are some people pulling 3* at a 50% rate and others at less than 10??

Because it's a small sample size. If everyone was opening 100 or 1000 tokens, you'd start to see things evening out. But with people opening under 20 each, there will be some spikes in either direction.
  • Final tally, barring a miracle from the last refresh:

3/22 tokens (with only ~4 tokens the last couple days from vision nodes, mostly iso)

Fury yellowflag.png (1st token)
    Deadpool purpleflag.png (2nd token)
    Hulk blackflag.png (21st token)

All useful to me, but much less than I received in the first and second Ultron runs. I think the RNG took pity on me and I did get a Cyk yellow, Cap Marvel Black and Loki Black from standards over the last few days...

I just wish Demiurge would implement a system like in Heroes of Dragon Age, where every x amount of tokens you're guaranteed a decent prize. At least that way it creates a floor where people don't feel completely screwed (like nothing but 2* from 10-packs). Say something like a guaranteed 3* every 7 tokens and a guaranteed 4* every 20... might goose token purchases that way as well.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    MPQ be trollin'.

Woke up, my alliance had miraculously blown through the final 1/3 or so of Ultron 5's health, opening up the Ultron Prime 5 fight, so I went ahead and did that. Won, got token.

Token revealed gold!

...Sentry. Well played.

8/21, though. I can't survive vanilla Ultron anymore absent a really great board, because his bombs one-shot everybody now, but maybe I can scrape another token from the Vision essentials.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    j12601 wrote:
    jredd wrote:

Because it's a small sample size. If everyone was opening 100 or 1000 tokens, you'd start to see things evening out. But with people opening under 20 each, there will be some spikes in either direction.

i want to be the other kind of spike...

finally got another 3* - didn't need it. which is quite hard to do. i think i only have 2 maxed 3* covers.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    TazFTW wrote:
    15 tokens

icon_punisher.pngredflag.png (sold)
    icon_rocket.pngyellowflag.png (sold)
    icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png (sold)
    icon_vision.pngblueflag.png (kept)

11 star.pngstar.png

Opened 6 more

icon_scarletwitch.pngpurpleflag.png (kept)
    icon_caroldanvers.pngredflag.png (sold)
    4 star.pngstar.png

So 6 out of 21 but I could only use 2 of those.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Just wave upon wave of 2*'s, finally broken by a single XF blackflag.png

And that one XF, while welcome, was my only Gold from all of my Ultron tokens, (I lost count of the total #).

Of course during the same time, other PVE event tokens (including DPD) have given me a 4Hor blueflag.png , a Carnage greenflag.png and a 1K HP.

So got some good pulls over all of MPQ events, just nowhere near the payout as last time from Ultron tokens.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Overall, opened about 25 of which 5 were gold. Only one needed. Grey suit purple.

Two Daken classics to add to a taco Daken and event token one. So four Daken classics when he is already complete.

Only got 3 in Ultron 1. Prof x and two cages but needed them so did better.