Ultron Prize pack pulls

Comments

• 15 tokens so far:

First was a Nick Fury yellowflag.png

Second was Deadpool purpleflag.png

...the rest all 2*. Should've quit while I was ahead. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled an icon_ares.png Onslaught earlier, and a 2* icon_ms_marvel.png just now brings me to 5/12 for the event so far.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL wrote:
    Pulled an icon_ares.png Onslaught earlier, and a 2* icon_ms_marvel.png just now brings me to 5/12 for the event so far.

Token from vanilla Ultron and from 320k progression put me at 6/13, as one is icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png and the other is icon_magneto.png 2* redflag.png .

Round 4 Ultron Prime is 2* icon_wolverine.png . Daily 50 HP token is Thor 2*. 6/15.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    i opened 16 ultron packs so far:

2x Kamala Khan green
    1x Captain Marvel red
    1x Captain America blue
    1x Storm green
    1x Ragnarök blue

the rest was 2star trash

Only cover i needed was Rags blue
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    About 15 tokens of trash - haven't had a 4* pull in about 2 months icon_e_sad.gif
  • DFiPL
    Torch (2). 6/16.

At least my next win over Ultron vanilla will get me a Vision cover. That counts as a 3* from Ultron, right?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    After well over a dozen tokens I finally got another usable pull, icon_vision.pngblueflag.png. Now all I'll need is two reds and he's done!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    after nothing but doc ock and an unneeded mystique, my latest token was flashing gold - thought 'yes, finally'.... 10K iso. now 10k iso is great, don't get me wrong, but not sure it deserves the **** label. if it did, it should be the equivalent of a **** cover, like the 2900 hp reward is (that even surpasses it). if **** covers were sold for 10k iso, there would be 2-3 fully covered **** on every roster, meaning the **** label is inaccurate. **** in iso should be something on the order of 20-30k. I do appreciate it - can put ~5 levels into someone now. I know odds reset every pull but I feel like I used my **** pull on the least valuable one.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    after nothing but doc ock and an unneeded mystique, my latest token was flashing gold - thought 'yes, finally'.... 10K iso. now 10k iso is great, don't get me wrong, but not sure it deserves the **** label. if it did, it should be the equivalent of a **** cover, like the 2900 hp reward is (that even surpasses it). if **** covers were sold for 10k iso, there would be 2-3 fully covered **** on every roster, meaning the **** label is inaccurate. **** in iso should be something on the order of 20-30k. I do appreciate it - can put ~5 levels into someone now. I know odds reset every pull but I feel like I used my **** pull on the least valuable one.

2* Moonstone and the 10k iso should have a troll face in the middle of the cardpack.png
  • DFiPL
    Marvel (2) with 17th token. 6/17. Did hit the 400k progression though, which I'm happy about. I'm hopeful I can hit the 600k also so my Vision can be 2/2/1.

I'd prefer 20/20 but my optometrist thinks that's probably not going to happen.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2015
    icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png bringing me to 8/17 on tokens (DP is now 4/4/4, he's getting there)
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    haha, twice with a few hours of each other. another 10K iso. not bad. really as good or better than a *** (not sure how many *** covers I'd buy for 10k iso - very few), not bad.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Pretty abysmal this round. Only 2* trash.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    out of 10 tokens only 1 gold red Cage
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 for 10 for golds. yellow colossus.

i have gotten 2 patch covers and a hood from standard tokens in the last 2 days though...
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Quick q: So, with the Hunt popping up, is it safe to assume there will not be another Ultron run and we should go ahead and open hoarded tokens?
  • DFiPL
    Daily deal yields icon_daken.png 2*. 6/18.

Since my 4/5 start, I'm 2/13. Whee!
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    15 tokens

icon_punisher.pngredflag.png (sold)
    icon_rocket.pngyellowflag.png (sold)
    icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png (sold)
    icon_vision.pngblueflag.png (kept)

11 star.pngstar.png
  • I've had hella good luck on my pulls. Don't remember the specifics. Gotten quite a few 3*s and the 2900 HP. Only a few 2*s and they've been OBW which I'm building now anyways. Because I never kept her when I was new.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    14 tokens so far

1x bluetile.pngicon_spiderman.png
    the rest 2 star.png trash

After my 6th 2* I'm not even anticipating opening one anymore. At least I needed that spidey