Ultron Prize pack pulls

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my first token from vanilla Ultron, as well as a progression token and Ultron Prime round 2. icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png and icon_thor.pnggreenflag.png were my 3* pulls. Added to icon_blade.pngblackflag.png and icon_cyclops.pngblackflag.png I'm at 4 gold covers out of 5 tokens so far. All four useful!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    No vision, sold him for a spot for Carnage, if only they told us... Only pulled a couple tokens from Ultron battles. Green Groot but i've got him maxed already, so sad. Going to do the 4 primes soon and hoping for a Vision.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    couple gold pulls but nothing usefull
    icon_caroldanvers.png already covered
    icon_magneto.png already covered
    several random star.pngstar.png
  • I'm up to 9 tokens so far. Not opening any until after I can no longer get tokens from it, which should be sometime in round 8 I guess once I've farmed the three from there. We're about to open round six, so I'm guessing there's likely 9-10 more tokens in my future.

I'm not fond of the way that you miss out on rounds 1-3 (or 4 or 5 depending on your group) and thus the HP and tokens if you're not around to play when it goes live. I got in on round three and got maybe a clear in of the Vision nodes. Progress has slowed a bit and maybe more of us are trying to only hit Vision essentials and Ultron in an attempt to get more people to the points progressions and be able to farm tokens and HP.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Got 4 Heroic tokens for Season 15 placement. First three were two stars, then I pulled my very first Iron Fist!!!!!!!!!!!!! (green)

8 Tokens on day 1:
    Quicksilver green - needed but it's Quicksilver
    Colossus yellow - needed 8th cover 4/2/2
    Iron Fist Black - went forever without any then I pull my first two today! Captain Marvel yellow - Fully covered, sold.
    Kamala Khan green - 8th cover 2/2/4
    3500 iso

Banner day for me, **** yeah Ultron! Add a couple hundred HP today too from progressions and node rewards. Very Happy.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL wrote:
    Got my first token from vanilla Ultron, as well as a progression token and Ultron Prime round 2. icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png and icon_thor.pnggreenflag.png were my 3* pulls. Added to icon_blade.pngblackflag.png and icon_cyclops.pngblackflag.png I'm at 4 gold covers out of 5 tokens so far. All four useful!

Finally got a token from one of the essential nodes. So, naturally, opening it revealed a 2* icon_hawkeye.png .

Next fight against vanilla Ultron yields another token: 2* icon_wolverine.png .

Token for 160k progression is 2* icon_blackwidow.png .

Daily 50 HP token: 2* icon_humantorch.png .

4/9 so far.

bring back my 80% pull rate dangit
  • I am Beast for 12 so far.

Beast green and 11 samples from the Moonstone poo poo platter. Hopefully, this means good luck when Thing is 4% in a few days.
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    2 x cardpack.png so far, although they have been greenflag.pngicon_blackwidow.png and redflag.pngicon_sentry.png

I cannot remember the last time I pulled a token that I need, don't get me wrong, I still have a good few 3 *'s that I need covers for (Luke Cage, Cyclops, Doc Ock, Quicksliver, Scarlett Witch, Vision, Bullseye, Colossus, Squirrel Girl, Iron Fist and She Hulk (oh and Beast, but I really don't care about Beast) but have I seen a cover for any of them....nope....
  • DFiPL
    Internet dropped right after I earned my token for defeating Ultron Prime Rd 3. Waited about 20 minutes for it to come back, at which point I opened my token.

icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.png . I'll take it. Yeah, woulda been nice to see a Hulkbuster or a Fury so I could improve them, but I'll take a second cover for IW with her third on the way within 10 days or so.

Back to 50% on my pull rate.
  • Six more tokens and 3 more 3*-4*.
    blackflag.pngicon_doctoroctopus.png and at this point I am "Do you hate me, stupid game?"
    blueflag.pngicon_vision.png "I'll take that as a yes"
    purpleflag.pngicon_starlord.png "Fine, who cares, I hate you too."

This is the second purpleflag.pngicon_starlord.png in 2 days (he is 3/1/1 now). If this any other 4*, except XF who is maxed, it'd be OK, but it's freaking useless Starlord. Again.
    So far, it seems the drop rate is close to 50% (7/16 for me), but unless I pull something useful this will be a very disappointing event. At least it wasn't Cap.Marvel, so that's something.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least you're getting 3*s at some significant degree. I'm up to 12 tokens or so now, and so far only one 3*, a Cap Marvel.

Bad prizes, bad draw rates, plus Ultron's increased damage makes it really hard for me to get myself to play this event to any significant degree. If I had known beforehand, I might have sat this one out.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    4 2* pulls so far in addition to my earlier post
    icon_caroldanvers.pngredflag.png (sold)
    also, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pngyellowflag.png from the 50hp one this morning!! My first cover in that color for her

that makes 2 4* pulls from this event so far, and almost to the first vision progression.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm hoarding the tokens (turul said to), but pretty sure Ultron is the solution to the HP problem.

I made 450 per in the first two runs, 125 in a day yesterday. I'd gladly take a 100-125 HP/day infusion long-term. And that's without hitting jackpot on the tokens.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    after getting nothing then 250 ISO i mostly gave up on getting tokens ... They need to make the prizes either 25 HP or TOKEN whats up with ISO prizes BLAH

what to fix the HP problem just make the prizes in those 2 sections

25 HP 50 HP token token

and run it once a moltnh, the HP problem be over quickly
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    3 more Ultron tokens meant 750 more ISO-8.
    The draw rate this time around for me has been atrocious.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Just opened 13. Quicksilver green. Not needed. Need one black. Doom, Black. Not needed. Need 4 purple and Grey suit purple that I need. Yay

Bad run at the moment. 8 heroics yesterday nothing. Six tacos also opened. Daken purple when he is complete.

Pressed the sell all button.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* icon_bullseye.pnggreenflag.png bringing him to 1/0/5 is a Contract Killer too much to ask for?????? At least i can get a 2nd purple from DDQ this week.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Just wave upon wave of 2*'s, finally broken by a single XF blackflag.png
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    7 tokens, 7 2*. um yeah, rad...

just about done with ultron.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    1st two tokens were good:

10k ISO (FY)
    blackflag.pngicon_caroldanvers.png (last cover neded)

All 2* since =(