slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Just wondering what people are getting

With the lame odds even at 50HP i doubt i bite

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    First was icon_ironfist.pnggreenflag.png . Got 4 more stockpiled already.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 Tokens, 5 golds so far (still need to get my token from prime node 2)
    icon_psylocke.pngblackflag.png (needed)
    icon_spiderman.pngyellowflag.png (sold)
    icon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.png (hooray!)
    icon_caroldanvers.pngyellowflag.png (sold)

and..
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png (WOOO!)
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_ironfist.pnggreenflag.png -- needed to boost him to level 166, although he's now 4/4/5 instead of the much-preferred 3/5/5. All others have been 2* thus far.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    8 tokens so far, all 2*. Sigh.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2015
    well, I'm one ahead of you Der. of my 8 I did get a doc ock...

update: 1/11 now. this blows...
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    got 500 ISO on my first two token nodes. Yay! Bought one for 50 ISO, got a icon_blade.pngblackflag.png . So that's nice, because I did want him to have 5 covers in black.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2015
    StarLord red and Captain Marvel black out of 5 or 6 pulls.

Alliance commander just got a 2900 HP pull.

And just pulled a 10k ISO token. There are other 4* rewards I'd've liked better, but I was under 10k, so it's nothing to sneeze at.

And now (start of round 5 for my alliance) MoStorm... Green. (sold)

Add to that Ragnarok blue.

Update 6/24: Hood black. (She-Hulk cover from Women of Marvel last night, but that doesn't count.)
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Bought one and got Moonstone!
    The others were more 2*.
  • DFiPL
    Looks unlikely I'm going to get a single token from round 1, since Ultron's already down to 11.5k health and I've cleared all five nodes. Didn't get one from either of the Vision nodes or from the Ultron central node.

Guess my OMGWTFBBQ token luck from the first Ultron event is not going to repeat itself, if only because I'm not going to get tokens. icon_lol.gif
  • Got a bunch of tokens, all were 2* trash.
  • 1/4 for me redflag.pngicon_shehulk.png who is maxed so nothing interesting here. I still have 3 tokens to get from Prime, but starting now I will probably save them and open them all once the event is over.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    10 pulls, 100% trash.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    One Vision yellowflag.png , two 2* sells.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    1 3500 ISO token, a cap marvel I didn't need, and 3 2* so far. My alliance is almost done with rd 4 at this point.
  • Tagstar87
    Tagstar87 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Two tokens so far, 2* and....

icon_professorx.pngyellowflag.png !!!

Pretty stoked, I did not have that character and still have a little bit of time to use him on the required nodes in Unstable Iso.
  • Only 1 so far and it was star.pngstar.pngstar.pngredflag.pngicon_blackwidow.png
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    I got 4 out of 8 that were gold, but 3 of them were already maxed or not needed. 3* Cap Marvel black (I already have have her at 4/3/5 and want the red one to make her 5/3/5), Mystique black which is already maxed, 3*thor yellow which is already maxed and HB black which was nice. The golds are coming, but not the ones I need...like cyclops, IF, cage, Groot, HT, Colossus, SQ, KK, CMag, SW, Deadpool or any of the other 4*.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    open up 4 all 2 stars
    got one. P lock black for 50 HP

i doubt i buy anymore
  • DFiPL
    Alliance took down Round 1 loooooong before I'd have had another crack at the Vision nodes. Token from defeating Ultron Prime Round 1 - icon_cyclops.pngblackflag.png

So far:

icon_blade.pngblackflag.png and icon_cyclops.pngblackflag.png from two token pulls. Liking that useful pull rate, just need MOAR TOKENZ
  • I was planning to store the tokens, but when I got to 6 I couldn't just walk away. icon_e_smile.gif After the 1/4 from the first tokens, these last 6 gave 3/6
    greenflag.pngicon_thor.png / greenflag.pngicon_doctoroctopus.png / purpleflag.pngicon_mystique.png

Sadly, the only one I could use was Doc and I don't even care about him as I have him just for the DDQ tokens. Not even sure he is worth the roster space.