Demiurge, Who/What is Ultron Rewards?

124»

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought the Ultron token for 50HP, opened a Captain Marvel red that happened to fully cover her, now I don't have to play Ultron.

Until your next token gets you thousands of HP or a 4*...
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    I bought the Ultron token for 50HP, opened a Captain Marvel red that happened to fully cover her, now I don't have to play Ultron.

Yeah, but what if your alliance needs to cover Captain Marvel. Won't someone please think of the alliance!?!
  • Druss wrote:
    plus i need vision

Really?

No one needs Vision as he is almost un-usable - easily the worst 3* by a distance
    everyone needs vision in order to PVE sometimes and PVP sometimes
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:

Yeah, but what if your alliance needs to cover Captain Marvel. Won't someone please think of the alliance!?!

We all agreed to skip this event icon_lol.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Druss wrote:
    plus i need vision

Really?

No one needs Vision as he is almost un-usable - easily the worst 3* by a distance

come on we all know we love seeing him in PVE when he cant make up his freaking mind and cast

BLUE YELLOW BLUE YELLOW BLUE YELLOW

PICK A FREAKING COLOR icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far, 5 tokens, 5 gold pulls including a greenflag.png Xforce, only 2 i couldn't use, and over 200 Hero Points so far. and the event isn't even 3 hours old yet.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Malcrof wrote:
    We all asked for them to run Ultron again.........

Who is this "we" that you speak of?