Demiurge, Who/What is Ultron Rewards?

Comments

• As for the players they already have, a better informed playerbase is a less frustrated, more engaged playerbase. If a DETAILED running calendar of upcoming events were maintained, players would be planning ahead, buying in, and emotionally committing to events weeks in advance ... instead of being frustrated by being constantly blindsided ("Argh! if I knew X was coming up, I would have done Y instead!").

They used to do this. It was good. I honestly do not know why they would stop doing it. If we knew the next three PVP, and the next couple of PVE, with some information about essentials, it would definitely help us. Do I power up Sentry now, or will Doctor Octopus suddenly become very useful?

Doc Ock will definitely become useful. Him and Elektra will be the secret power team for the next event.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wonder if we'll get cheap Ultron tokens (I believe 50HP) like the last event. Although they didn't yield me anything worthwhile, it would still be nice.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wonder if we'll get cheap Ultron tokens (I believe 50HP) like the last event. Although they didn't yield me anything worthwhile, it would still be nice.
    funny I got one or 2 that hit early. that got me to do it most days and I got nothing the rest of the time. if its the same, go through as many tokens early as you can - last time all the later ones got nothing for me.
    <takes tin foil hat off>
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    The new packs are online, no new characters are listed in the bonus portion of the packs.
  • Buret0
    And Captain Marvel is the character we are fighting for? Ultron better have 1/4 his normal health for anyone to care.
  • Hahahhahaahaha
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cap Marvel and Vision (as prog reward)? Ugh. There goes my enthusiasm to play.
  • Buret0
    My prediction: servers will be just fine.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Dev update video regarding this event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    xKOBALTx wrote:

You, sir, get all the pluses.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Seriously, D3?
  • Buret0
    xKOBALTx wrote:

I just feel like the devs have given up.

Dev 1: Let's run Ultron again.
    Dev 2: The new character won't be ready in time.
    Dev 1: Just throw a couple of 3*s at them.
    Dev 3: Vision and Captain Marvel?
    Dev 1: Meh.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Well, at least they fixed the leaderboard issue. Oh, wait ...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    We all asked for them to run Ultron again, (other than server issues) it was successful, even if you didn't want the tokens, loads of HP, Iso, etc.. so who cares if it is Marvel on round 1, i have her maxed, but will still play for all the other reasons.

plus i need vision.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 wrote:
    My prediction: servers will be just fine.

LOL! Nope. Didn't even last 30min.

Probably from so many people refreshing the rewards screen.

"Still just Vision progressions and Captain Marvel completion rewards?"
    "I'd better check again."

For me at least, I'm in DDQ and it seems to be running fine. [fingers crossed, not that I need the Green Hulk]
  • Buret0
    Malcrof wrote:
    We all asked for them to run Ultron again, (other than server issues) it was successful, even if you didn't want the tokens, loads of HP, Iso, etc.. so who cares if it is Marvel on round 1, i have her maxed, but will still play for all the other reasons.

plus i need vision.

Did we? Or did we say "new events like Ultron"?

Because I seem to remember a lot of frustration and burnout the last time it ran.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    plus i need vision

Really?

No one needs Vision as he is almost un-usable - easily the worst 3* by a distance
  • Buret0
    Druss wrote:
    plus i need vision

Really?

No one needs Vision as he is almost un-usable - easily the worst 3* by a distance

He's great in PvP. His animations are so long... throw him in with PX and KK and people will just retreat from the constant barrage of animations.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Druss wrote:
    plus i need vision

Really?

I am a collector, i want them all.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought the Ultron token for 50HP, opened a Captain Marvel red that happened to fully cover her, now I don't have to play Ultron.