PVE Unstable ISO-8

Options
1235»

Comments

• mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Either OBW or Loki + a damage dealer usually sees me through unscathed. OBW is probably a bit more dependable but Loki can see you through without a scratch also.

Most fun combo in this one for me is blade/ prof x. Get him dug in and tanking and the the last goon goes down with one match.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    3Thor and Doom, and i can usually make it out unscathed.
    Both of mine are still very much works-in-progress; 2/4/1 and 1/1/4, respectively. It makes them both one-trick ponies (Thor yellow, Doom purple), so if the board doesn't fall in their favour, they're of little to no use.

It doesn't look good for me to crack T150; I'm sitting around 185 with a few hours left. Yesterday being Father's Day, I had much better uses of my time icon_e_smile.gif

Oh well I can still use the Patch green in the progression for Heroic. That'll beef him up to 4/3/1.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Finished The Americas subevent on my stream, pretty well balanced, some obnoxiously high goons, but whatareyagunadoaboudit?
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    Finished in first and got myself four Carnage covers.

PX is so hot right now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I managed to barely squeeze myself in top10. Not too shabby, since my beginning wasn't that great: I joined early on to an almost full bracket (I was #860 or so). My 2/0/3 Carnage is on his way. He's already better covered than my 1-cover PX or HB icon_mrgreen.gif