Turn to Smoke (and other "enemy downed" abilities) - BUGGED?

124»

Comments

• I don't play much these days so I missed the change to their abilities and only noticed it today. Triggering all of them at the end of the turn is brutal. Defense tiles were already pretty much worthless, but this change means they completely bypass any defense tiles you have when they do 900+ damage. In DDP you also have to deal with the enemy heroes who join the fight when the ninjas are downed so that match for the 3* cover became much harder.
  • Yes, I was baffled too seeing "Turned to Smoke" triggered three times when ONE teisatsu died. I was like lolwut!? icon_e_surprised.gif
  • I apparently have everyone beat because I'll randomly get the Teisatsu casting "Turn to smoke" when literally nothing has happened. I noticed at least a couple weeks ago that stun wasn't stopping them from spawning attack tiles anymore but It wasn't that big of a deal initially, and I figured it was an intended change, the problem started when I saw a pairing of a Maggia Muscle and two Teisatsus. The match then proceeded as so:

Turn 1-2:
    I match 3 red and 4 black
    Bots generate redflag.pngyellowflag.png

Turn 3:
    I match 3 Blue
    Bots cast Threaten

Turn 4-6:
    I match more Red and Blue
    Threaten goes off and causes Turn to smoke to go off at the same time, for about 1300 damage.

Turn 7: Storm yellowflag.png retaliates, deals the paltry 300 or so damage, which causes another Turn to Smoke to go off while everyone is still alive.

I was curious to see if it would stop, but basically without being taken out, they kept spawning more tiles, and I died, badly.

As a random side note, it's not just "Enemy downed" abilities, I was trying to kill Prof X in the Deadpool vs MPQ PvE from last week, and Charles was spawning tiles in a similar manner, match tiles, no match 5+, no abilities used, not invisible, and he started doing 500+ damage per turn because of attack/strike tiles.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    What were all of threw days that Turn To Bugs were active on?

3 days in DDQ and once in Juggernaut Heroic? Anyone have the dates?