Game crash.. lost everything

124»

Comments

• Peoples14
    Peoples14 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Wolf wrote:
    I also received:
    "We apologize for the delay. We found a way to restore your data. First we are going to get your account back in sync with our servers, then we can address anything that is still missing.

Sorry if you already answered this, but, are you playing on multiple devices? This will determine how we proceed.

Please force close the game on all devices and write back letting us know. We will then synchronize your data and everything should be back to normal!"

Got it on Saturday evening in fact. Fingers crossed that the issue may be resolved today. In the mean time I've been playing Gems of War on Steam. Horribly addicting game!

Lets Hope They do fix it today.. So for silence..
  • tonyeq
    tonyeq Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I got the force close message 2 hours ago. We'll see how it goes.
  • It worked for me. I then Sent a followup with the screens of exactly what I had lost, and they sent it. I got it in game this morning. The status on everything they gave me was "Free Comic"

They restored it perfectly this time - I was just disappointed that it took over 2 weeks to resolve.
  • Peoples14
    It worked for me. I then Sent a followup with the screens of exactly what I had lost, and they sent it. I got it in game this morning. The status on everything they gave me was "Free Comic"

They restored it perfectly this time - I was just disappointed that it took over 2 weeks to resolve.

Did you check for your self ? Or did they mail you they have fixed it..
  • They mailed me, then I sent !y screenshots and they replaced everything lost. It did take 15 days to resolve though
  • Peoples14
    Just got the conformation mail.. my account is restored.. missing a couple of things but glad i can play again..

My patience was really tested but in the end they came trough..

Hang in there everybody.. Just reply on there mails..

Best of luck
  • Success! They got my account fixed as well.
  • tonyeq
    tonyeq Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Got an email at 5:45pm yesterday saying I was restored!
  • Peoples14
    Good to hear guys.. enjoy playing the game again..