Game crash.. lost everything

Comments

• enigmagtx
    enigmagtx Posts: 3
    Ok so I noticed that every time u clear the data and try again it never saves anything so the save system is broken. Can't they just remove the update since it is what broke the game.
  • Peoples14
    Peoples14 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    enigmagtx wrote:
    Ok so I noticed that every time u clear the data and try again it never saves anything so the save system is broken. Can't they just remove the update since it is what broke the game.

Thats what you would think.. in my case (and from others) we have created a new account..
  • klonewarrior
    klonewarrior Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    ive turned off auto update on all my apps after this fiasco.

but mostly i just want to play with my 166s again....
  • I just got an email that my account was restored, and sure enough it went to my original profile instead of the new one I made at their request, but I still only had the starter characters I earned while getting the new account to that point, not the 50 or so I should have.
  • I refused to restart to show them I had the same roster name only 1* characters available to me but my alliance mates and D3 themselves saw my roster as containing my old 51 characters. I didn't want to lose my old profile where alliance and D3 could see what I should have had until it is fixed.

Last note I had was that R76.1 should have fixed it and they sent me 20 is as a test. Well I got 20 is but my characters have not bee restored. 2 days ago and going to hit 2 weeks of having this problem tomorrow.

If they can't get this fixed soon, I am going to ask them to forget about fixing my problem and to just give me back the money I had spent.
  • Peoples14
    barnes0087 wrote:
    I refused to restart to show them I had the same roster name only 1* characters available to me but my alliance mates and D3 themselves saw my roster as containing my old 51 characters. I didn't want to lose my old profile where alliance and D3 could see what I should have had until it is fixed.

Last note I had was that R76.1 should have fixed it and they sent me 20 is as a test. Well I got 20 is but my characters have not bee restored. 2 days ago and going to hit 2 weeks of having this problem tomorrow.

If they can't get this fixed soon, I am going to ask them to forget about fixing my problem and to just give me back the money I had spent.

How can can you get your money back ? They dont reply on normal mails..

I Think its really strange that there are more then enough people with problems with this game.. there is a topic on this forum and nobody from D3 is on this forum.. there not answering to mails.. and when they react it is a reaction that keeps you on the same place you where..

i tried calling them.. you get a answering machine that says you have to call to another bumber for technical support.. and the other number doesent even work..

What kind of joke is this ? every day goes buy my patience get less and less..
  • The really annoying thing is that every time they send an email asking for info or for you to do something it will take another 2 or 3 or 5 days to get a response. So they thought the problem was fixed, I emailed them within an hour to tell them it wasn't, and now I'll have to wait until sometime next week. Also, if I have to play through those first two damn tutorial missions one more time I'm going to throw something.

I'd like to tell them to just give me enough points to unlock 50 roster slots, send me a massive amount of ISO and a metric ****-ton of tokens and we'll just go from there. I'll take what I can get. I just want to play, but I don't want to start over from scratch.

One thing I'm fairly sure of, though...I won't be spending any money on this game in the future unless I somehow know that the save state is safe.
  • Peoples14
    I dont believe that they are gonna fix it for us.. at this point i am for sure they are just ignoring me.. just like you said Wolf, i reply within 5 min.. and then again nothing...

This is there way to earn money.. they let you spend money and have good characters and then they take it away from you so you spend more..

I'm glad i have the support from Google in this matter.. because they are in the play store they are messing also with there good name.. so getting my money back will be my satisfaction..

Let us just be real.. i dont believe they are gonna give me 41 characters back.. 21 were full powered.. from the 21 characters 16 where 3/4 star.. had 14.000 iso.. 500 coins..

One big scam this publisher..
  • I got a response Tuesday then they went silent. Sent them a courtesy reply yesterday, no response. So I'm with you all that if u stop donating to them you fall down the ladder of importance. We'll see what happens next week for another week of mute response.
  • Peoples14
    I got a response Tuesday then they went silent. Sent them a courtesy reply yesterday, no response. So I'm with you all that if u stop donating to them you fall down the ladder of importance. We'll see what happens next week for another week of mute response.

You know what the funny part was.. i had sent them around 10 billings so i could let them see that i owned that account (thats what they asked for in there reply)

When i send those they said that it wasent enough because it was unclear if it was really mine.. they want a copy from the mail you get when you make a purchase..

with other words..: Buy something else.. send the copy.. we will fix it for you..

Hell no !!
  • My coworker had a similar instance, he changed device and wanted his account transferred over. He was against FB so he never had it backed up but he spent a lot and even after providing the necessary proofs (Google receipts) that he owned the account it wasn't enough. He eventually gave up the game.

It's like our response is going thru a computer moderator, catches certain phrases within out replies and finds an automated response that best corresponds to our questions and replies back to us. Repeats the process over and over until someone has the time to come up with a solution, 3 years later.
  • Had another message just now - they synchronized my account after confirming I had force closed the app - and all of my old characters had been restored.

There were 5-6 back and forth emails, without needing to wait more then 2-5 minutes between. hope this helps, and may give D3 an answer to how to correct this issue for everyone.

Best of luck guys.
  • Peoples14
    They say a work day is from 9 till 18.. think in 9 hours it would be possible to help at least 1 person a day to set a account over..

Unless there is only one person working at custumer support.. even doubt there is a real custumer support

@Barnes.. good job !!
  • Response just now:

We apologize for the delay. We found a way to restore your data. First we are going to get your account back in sync with our servers, then we can address anything that is still missing.

Sorry if you already answered this, but, are you playing on multiple devices? This will determine how we proceed.

Please force close the game on all devices and write back letting us know. We will then synchronize your data and everything should be back to normal!

We shall see.
  • Peoples14
    Response just now:

We apologize for the delay. We found a way to restore your data. First we are going to get your account back in sync with our servers, then we can address anything that is still missing.

Sorry if you already answered this, but, are you playing on multiple devices? This will determine how we proceed.

Please force close the game on all devices and write back letting us know. We will then synchronize your data and everything should be back to normal!

We shall see.

Seems like there is light at the end of your tunnel.. nice job !!
  • Sadly I won't be playing this game after my account gets restored. I will hand it over to my coworker but I'll keep you all updated on any progress... There is hope...wishing you all the best as well!
  • tonyeq
    tonyeq Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I'm in the same lost data boat since 5/19: Playing starter characters, but I see my old covers in my alliance roll. I got this today also: "It appears as though you may have encountered an incredibly rare issue known as an account reversion. In order to confirm this, we will need you to provide a screenshot of your Username as it currently appears. (PNG or JPEG, only)"

I already sent all the receipts of about $85. Today I sent a png of my alliance roll. Hope it's enough.
  • Peoples14
    Got a mail last night that they can help me (same as the rest of you)..

I need to force stop the game.. what i did and replied on there mail..

Do they let you when they fixed it ?
    Any of you guys any luck yet ?
  • Gr8 news! Handed off my account to my coworker...he texted me earlier that my account is up and running and he finished falcon pvp at over 1k...first time ever for him...wishing you all the best and signing off for the last time...it's been fun. Good luck mpq world.
  • I also received:
    "We apologize for the delay. We found a way to restore your data. First we are going to get your account back in sync with our servers, then we can address anything that is still missing.

Please force close the game on all devices and write back letting us know. We will then synchronize your data and everything should be back to normal!"

Got it on Saturday evening in fact. Fingers crossed that the issue may be resolved today. In the mean time I've been playing Gems of War on Steam. Horribly addicting game!