Anyone ever been able to cover a Top Tier character, first?

124»

Comments

• mando_514
    mando_514 Posts: 26
    I just recently max covered my first three star, icon_kamalakhan.png , at 5/5/3, but i'm looking forward for the green cover tomorrow from DDQ! Guess i got lucky with the tokens. However, now I don't know which ability to bring back down to four cause both of them seem useful... icon_e_confused.gif
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    I've got some BAD NEWS and some GOOD NEWS......

Good News : Dr Doomsington is officially and most surprisingly my second character at 13 covers.

Bad News : I freaking CONTINUE having to sell off token pulled covers for awful 3* characters with maxed colors, like Mystique (sold 3 blues and 2 blacks today), Daredevil (sold off 2 pinks last week and getting ANOTHER pink from Daily Rewards, tomorrow), and Squirrel Girl (have sold a total of ELEVEN Yellows, in total). Meanwhile all of my good 3*s sit at stats like 1 / 0 / 2.

*sigh
  • lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    I paid for 2-3 covers of Daken 3* early on with some birthday money. First 3* I earned all 13 covers on is Sentry, and I do not count him as top tier. Just tonight I got cover 13 for GSBW. Super excited about that!!
  • 1st - Captain America ----> 3/5/5.
    2nd - Black Panther ---> 5/4/4
    3rd - Daken ----> 4/5/4
    4th - Iron Man Model 40 ----> 5/5/3
    5th - Spider Man ----> 5/3/5
    6th - Sentry ----> 5/4/4 (Red cover from Prodigal Sun)
    7th - Beast
    > 4/5/4 (rewards from Prodigal Sun)

I'm at day 240. Never bought a cover, everything was token pulls or event rewards.

The first 3 are considered Top Tier characters, even tough on this season only Captain America made to Top 10 rankings, altough BP and Daken were in Top 10 for pretty much every season.

C.America and IM40 are the only optimally covered characters, but BP and Daken are very close to optimal. None of them are at 166 because of PVE Scaling, altough i have 750k ISO and could bring them all to 166 right away.

Honorable mentions:

Blade ---> 4/4/4 (Top tier character)
    Punisher ---> 5/4/3
    Colossus ---> 3/4/5
    Human Torch ---> 5/4/3
    Black Widow ----> 5/2/4 (Next rewards from DDQ will be her red and purple)
    Psylocke ---> 4/5/3 (Red will be very soon in DDQ and from Daily Rewards)

Curiously, it took me forever to get my first Daredevil cover, if i'm not mistaken it was last month, around day 200 from Daily Rewards and i also don't have a Luke Cage cover, only 3* i don't have.