Thoughts of Frustration from The HP Suck Guy

123457»

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just want to re-emphasize that I was not necessarily talking about you- I have no idea what your sorry is with CS other than what I've read - but I don't want to beat a dead horse.

I dunno how I missed your last post. Sight is slipping in old age apparently. icon_lol.gif
  • daveomite wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Yet Dave, you are one of the hard core players in the game.

Why would they care about your complaints, if your behaviour doesn't change when they treat you like dirt ???

You know I love your work, sense of humour and everything. But seeing how hard core you can still be after all the sarcasms you have spread out on this forum, makes no sense to me.

Please explain.
    Funny you say and ask that, lol. I haven't played the game since the last season PvP. I know that's not a long time... yet. Of course, I could ask the same of you ark... haha.

The answer: my friends and teammates. That's what has always mattered most to me. If I can help achieve a goal, I will, even if I haven't always had fun doing it. I actually find myself having more fun chatting with players on LINE and here on the forum than I actually do playing the game at times.

Hope that answers it.

I stayed in Best 1 because I am missing them when I am out of the Alliance. And I feel miserable (honest). I can't explain why (except that they are cool guys of course).

Apart from that, I've been T25 mostly in the last season, when I was T5 for many seasons. Not buying covers anymore, don't care to get the 3 colours in PvE.

So apparently, we share the same reason... Which is not the game.

I saw you in the X-Men with incredible season score (much higher than mine, I was T101 S14, which is the worst placing I've ever had in the game), hence my original question.