Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    I finally (FINALLY) champed Rulk and Kate yesterday, bringing my total to 50. Rulk is the last what I would consider higher tier Classic character I had left on my roster to champ. Kate's been fully covered but stuck at Level 78 for months. So now the lowest 4*s are Level 94.

I also pulled a 13th cover for America, so I'll champ her after Ant-Man, (maybe) Quake, and Nico. I'm burning down my 266 3*s and 2* farm to make it happen. Anyone have a few million ISO to spare? :tongue:
    I'll loan you 4 million for say... 2000 CP?
    I would actually consider something like this. I have about 5400 CP but a 4* iso debt of Just over 3 million and a dupe 3* iso debt of 5.7 million. 

Edit: you said loan... never mind lol
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got the Shuri & Friends 10-pack:  got five 3*, three 2*, Shuri & a LL.  The only way it could have been better if I got the Penance Stare of Ghost Rider.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other than the points issue on the last node, the new Sub of FfW is a blast! Good variety, and the Hazard tiles are interesting rather than just frustrating. Really the worst part of it is the pun in the title.

Also, I finally managed to pull a cover for Reyes, so I'm back to my previous status quo of having everyone but 5tarlord rostered. Given the number of Latest pulls I've made since GR entered tokens, that was pretty satisfying to finally get him on board.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Champing Nico with the progression cover from Wakanda and then getting my sweet revenge in this dreadful event with boosted Nico, R&G and G4mora. Those strike tiles escalate so quickly it's hilarious.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A 20CP token gave me a blue Hulkbuster, allowing me to finally champ him and end the continual frustration of getting endless, unusable red covers (since vaulting ended, red Hulkbuster is my most pulled 4* cover, and he's never been a HfH offer for me...except for his red).  Next week when Warmachine blue is the PVE progression, I'll be able to champ him as well, making all the non-5* Iron Man suits champed (or maxed, in the case of IM35).
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,187 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Managed to climb to 850 in Mother of Invention last night using non-boosted 4*s. This morning I came back to a 300pt loss, and so began the climb again. Once i got up around 790, I was only given teams worth 15-19pts, so I just put in 5* Lord/4ocket and burned through them on match damage. Eventually I found one team (sorry bro) that was worth 40 running Sandman/C4rol that I knew I could take with Vulture/G4mora, so i hit them a few times, and managed to get up to 897. I had to take a gamble on a 5pt 2* daken/2* wolverine/Loaner team to get over that I knew I could beat quickly, and it totally worked. Now the proud owner of a Red Shuri.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Held onto T10 in Fight for Wakanda for all 3 colours for Shuri. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My son champed 3-star Angel today, and did it before I did; it helps to have perfect cover distribution! :)  The XP for champing Angel gave him enough to climb up into the next rank, and that ISO reward gave him enough to champ She-Hulk.  He's only got five more 3-stars to go before they're all champed.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    granne said:
    Held onto T10 in Fight for Wakanda for all 3 colours for Shuri. 
    Same here. She’s one I really wanted too!  Seems she should be fun and potentially meta defining in the 4-tier. 
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Win Fight for Wakanda with one point more than second  :)
  • sambrookjm
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Raud said:
    Should we go over to WORST MPQ moment to see who came in second by one point? :wink: I came in at #101...fortunately, it was SCL9, so I still got a cover.
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    I was using a for-farming-purposes-only 1-star Venom as cannon Fodder in the Thano5 required node.  I got enough black to use his Devour before Thanos killed anyone off, so he did 31 points of damage.  Woo-hoo!
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Raud said:
    Should we go over to WORST MPQ moment to see who came in second by one point? :wink: I came in at #101...fortunately, it was SCL9, so I still got a cover.
    Not necessary, 1 and 2 takes the same reward, 4 covers Shuri :)
  • Anduinel
    Anduinel Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I finally got an X-23 cover! She's one of my favorite characters in the X-Men comics right now, so hurrah! The icing on the cake was that I got a bonus 4* Deadpool when Laura popped up. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Anduinel said:
    I finally got an X-23 cover! She's one of my favorite characters in the X-Men comics right now, so hurrah! The icing on the cake was that I got a bonus 4* Deadpool when Laura popped up. 
    X-23 is fed by both Colossus Dak3n and Ragnarok, and Ragnarok is fed by 2* Ares, so if you want to force-feed her up to champ, you can do it pretty reliably by making sure you have those characters on roster.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's Daken and Ragnarok who give X-23. Colossus gives X-Force Wolvie.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    my bad; even better, now you can farm 2* Daken and 2* Ares then lol
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Finally pulled my 13th (usable) Iceman cover!  He sat at 1/5/1 for a long time when I kept getting more and more blue covers for him.
    That means I have all the 4*s fully covered except the most recent 5, and I just need 575K ISO to champ Iceman and Howard to have all fully covered 4*s champed. Then I can finally start leveling my 5*s