Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options

Realising I'd miscalculated sub node points on Prodigal Sun, got two Shuri covers through progression earlier than expected, and was able to finish off her Shield Training

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Technically last night. My Daily Reward was the RiRi Ironheart cover, and the champ level became an LT -> 5* Ghost Rider.
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    First time T5 in PVP, gives me Shuri and America :)
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Again, using a 1-star character as cannon fodder pays off.  My LVL 1 Juggernaut did the final 29 points of damage to a LVL 300 Criterion in Prodigal Sun with his Unstoppable Crash.  Thanos thanked him, and then immediately crushed the life out of him with a 3K damage Courting Death.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On my baby account I have 1* Spidey, Iron Man, Storm, all 2s, minus Bagman, rostered, as well as Strang3, IM40, 3* Thor, 3* Falcon, America and Vulture. Oh and technically Bullseye for the next pve. So every day I just figure that I will be able to do the 1 and 2* nodes on ddq and that's it. EXCEPT TODAY. The stars and planets aligned and I was able to do all nodes minus the 5* one. Behemoth Burrito was interesting. Lv 90ish 2* Thor, lv 70 America and lv 40 IM40. I took out Jean, then Storm hit me hard with her blue and killed IM40. Took her out then Mags took out America. Thor had like 600 health, Mags had 2,000. I collected some more teamup ap and when I did it set up a match five for Mags. Not looking good. He threw down some protect tiles but I had an ace up my sleeve, friends and frenemies, oh ya, I came prepared. I had a pretty nice 5* teamup ready to go. Natasha hit him hard and secured the victory. #dealwithit #TeamAmerica Ow, Thor! What the hell?! Ok, fine. #TeamThor
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The unexpected flood of 5* Thor covers over the last week or so culminated in Champion Thor today. He joins Thanos, 5pidey and Daredevil as champions, and the four of them plus Ock are pointing and laughing at my 12-cover Gambit because he's not cool enough to be a Thirteenlandian.

I like to think the ridicule from Ock is motivating Gambit to pop up as a bonus hero soon.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    H10 pack in my daily resupply. Only a couple of 3* covers, no 4*, but.. one 3* was Thanos which was L227 for him. Latest Legends token! To the hoard 'cause my ISO stash is still depleted from champing Punisher earlier in the week.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,198 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In my quest to get Kingpin covers, I got a 13th Lockjaw. I'm so iso-starved, this may be the beginning of my "every 4* at 13 covers and withering on the vine" phase of play, but still it's fun getting weird characters over to champ. I'm fully expecting to be swimming in Lockjaw covers from every opportunity now that he is just waiting on the iso to champ, as that has been the case with every 4* champ i've had in this situation so far lol
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    A few things that happened while I was just playing PVE and DDQ:

- Championed Cag3 and used 4 covers that were on my vine. Got a legendary token that gave me the one 5* that I have (Archangel), bringing him to 0/1/1

- Finally got the black cover for Doctor Doom. He's been in 0/4/4 for ages. 

- Got the Green cover for 4* Grocket in the Taco Vault, bringing him to a 1/1/3

- Got four 3* BH for standard tokens of 14 pulls!

I guess today is my lucky day
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,371 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    After a standard+elite token opening spree, I maxchamped my first 3* character today. Congraturation, Hulk!

With the leftover covers I could was also able to finish covering and champ his extra, so I guess I won't be keeping the maxed one for long, though. Sorry, Hulk! :mrgreen:
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Managed to trigger Ticket to the Multiverse on my first move, thanks to an absolutely staggering cascade. AND, it wasn't on an easy node, like such things seem to tend to be.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ant-Man and Quake became champs number 51 and 52. I'm down to Nico and America covers in my vine, both of which should be champed in the next 12 or so days. 

After that, I'm down to just Punmax, Miles, and Chulk who are fully covered at the 4* level. However, I think I'm gonna try to rebuild my 2*and 3* farms. I've burned them both down trying to get my 4*s champed.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the Shuri cover from the vault a few days ago. Since we were only halfway through Prodigal Sun and more tokens were coming, I decided to reset the vault. Today I got another Shuri cover. :) With PS ending soon I won't reset again though, chances of a third Shuri are slim.
    It's extra nice because I was busy last weekend and missed out on the better placement rewards, but between the two PvE progression covers and the two covers from the vault I am up to 9 covers now. Shuri should be ready for her SHIELD training when it rolls around.