Friendly challenge between gamers: Build yourself a Bag-Man!

Comments

• I only had another cover once since I completed it (closing on 260 days).
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Finally pulled a yellow and blue in the last week. Those xx hours on the sim are starting to pay of in the hunt for bagman!
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    I'm at 4/4/2 now, finish line in sight
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got an "extra" blue. Is there a consensus on least useless build for him? I kinda want to throw him on a BOP team with Venom and Juggs and see what they can do...

Okay, added the blue and took this pathetic team into BOP. No devour yet... but that is my plan.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Just got back from holiday & updated the chase for Bag-Man rankings.

Well done to our runner up jackstar0! icon_cool.gif
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Consecutive yellowflag.png i thought it was going to be a bagman rush... up to 023 now.
  • Carnage_78
    After a few weeks of drought, finally another Spider-Man cover! icon_cool.gif

Added a yellowflag.png to my build during the Lightning Round which brings me just one short of fully covered! icon_mrgreen.gif

I might still get a shot at the podium after all! icon_e_wink.gif
  • spectator
    But I'm on 11 icon_e_sad.gif

4/4/3
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    The elusive purple Bag finally paid me a visit yesterday during Unholy Outlaw. This was followed immediately with yet another yellow. 2 purples to go.
  • Carnage_78
    Just scored a blueflag.png cover that I had to sell! icon_e_confused.gif

For a second there, when I saw the Spider-Man emblem, I thought I was finished at last with the challenge. Maybe next time... icon_e_wink.gif
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    FYI

4/2/5 is most optimal build , possibly 4/3/5 for extra hit points but makes him slower
  • Carnage_78
    I finally scored a yellowflag.png for my 13th cover! icon_mrgreen.gif

It took me a little less than 3 months to max cover our beloved icon_spiderman.pngicon_cool.gif

Bronze medal for me then! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • spectator
    Picked up my last bagman this morning. Now 5/5/3. I hate fourth place, its like finishing third in a pve event......

Now to start building original spider-man
  • Carnage_78
    spectator wrote:
    Now to start building original spider-man
    At least that star.png Spider-Man (Original) will be way more available & should take way less time to build! icon_e_wink.gif

I am totally getting one on my roster as well! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • spectator
    I'm hoping to have mine done by tomorrow icon_razz.gif

And I've just picked up another bagman....
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    up to 3/4/4 on Bags, 2/1/2 on the new guy.
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Congrats to those who finished and thanks to Carn for starting this competition. I never thought such a **** character could be so much fun, and also so frustrating seeing as I got enough blue and yellow bags to build two 0/5/5 Bagmen while that damn purple eluded me. At the end of all this it is great looking back on how this progressed. This was one of those rare experiences in the game that was 100% relaxed and fun, plus the hidden bonus of this is now I'll have a free roster slot to house the single Captain Falcon cover I'll try to snag when he is released. Good times, hopefully we can do something like this again soon.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    W4L Andre wrote:
    Congrats to those who finished and thanks to Carn for starting this competition. I never thought such a **** character could be so much fun, and also so frustrating seeing as I got enough blue and yellow bags to build two 0/5/5 Bagmen while that damn purple eluded me. At the end of all this it is great looking back on how this progressed. This was one of those rare experiences in the game that was 100% relaxed and fun, plus the hidden bonus of this is now I'll have a free roster slot to house the single Captain Falcon cover I'll try to snag when he is released. Good times, hopefully we can do something like this again soon.

Even though someone won, i am going to finish and keep mine.. because of this thread lol. I am getting most of my 1* spidey covers from PVP right now.
  • Carnage_78
    Yeah, I am a collector myself & will be keeping star.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.png on my roster as a keep sake of the good times we've had trying to race to get it covered.

As W4L_Andre said, "I never thought such a **** character could be so much fun" & that is the awesomeness of the community here on the forum. icon_mrgreen.gif

P.S. I am totally building a star.pngicon_spiderman.png as well & the character is already on my roster as I got my very first cover this morning. icon_cool.gif
  • meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Just finished getting my Bag-Man correctly spec'd at 4/4/5. Took about 2.5 months from start to finish, but I play a lot of lightning rounds.