Friendly challenge between gamers: Build yourself a Bag-Man!

Comments

• Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    And then you get another one on back to back days! icon_e_wink.gif

purpleflag.png this time.
  • I feel like I must be one of the only people who has Bag-Man based on this post. I have him full-covered at 3/5/5 - also max level.

Don't ask me why, because I honestly don't know.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    aurellius wrote:
    I feel like I must be one of the only people who has Bag-Man based on this post. I have him full-covered at 3/5/5 - also max level.

Don't ask me why, because I honestly don't know.

nope, i am actively seeking out bagman.. in PVP's i don't care about t100+ rewards, i will skip until i see the possibility of a bagman lol
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 3 bagman covers in my queue, saving up HP to buy a roster spot for him... just because of this thread.
  • Malcrof
    pulled a yellowflag.png up to 0/2/2
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Two bagmen dropped today including my first blueflag.png I'm so proud.
    At 4/1/3 he's over halfway done!
  • Carnage_78
    I got myself a fifth blueflag.png yesterday! icon_cool.gif

The danger now is that I am still 3 covers shy of full but can't pull blueflag.png anymore otherwise it will be a wasted cover. icon_eek.gif

Hopefully I will be lucky & get the ones I need. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Man, I can't wait until I got enough roster slots to even contemplate this...

Kudos to all of you for finding a way to get some enjoyment out of ol' Bagsy!

DBC
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    I'm 2/4/2 now and have also changed alliance to dmz mob3 disco
  • JVReal
    Hit 1/2/1 this weekend, trying to get some alliance mates to join in on the build.
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Since this started I have gotten more black Blades (3) from tokens than purple Bag Men from PVP wins (0), a pretty spot on definition of an MPQ first world problem (this may be a fun idea for a thread) since my Blade has been maxed on black since 2 seasons ago (thank the Blade). The elusive purple Bag just keeps mocking me on the "chance to win" scroll. I could have built two 0/5/5 Bag Men by now.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    This falcon PvP has dropped two more bagman covers today. Now 5/1/4 and only 3 covers away from a maxed out bagster, I might even finish second in this bag-race (what a pun!).
  • JVReal
    AXP_isme wrote:
    This falcon PvP has dropped two more bagman covers today. Now 5/1/4 and only 3 covers away from a maxed out bagster, I might even finish second in this bag-race (what a pun!).
    Your victory is in the bag!
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    4/1/4 as of yesterday's pull, so right now all covers are taken. Hope I get lucky and get a string of blues...
  • Carnage_78
    Lightning Rounds paid up a cover again this week! I bagged myself a third purpleflag.png cover! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I am now just two covers short of the fully built up icon_spiderman.pngicon_mrgreen.gif
  • metabelian
    metabelian Posts: 67
    Challenge accepted! 2 1 3 so far.
  • Malcrof
    With Ant-Man here now, Snarky Remark just became one of the most useful team-ups ever. If i can ever get one.. i may add a slot to just send that team up... still sitting at 0/2/2
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got two Bag-man covers today. Unfortunately they were both yellow which I already have maxed. Still looking for that last, elusive purple to spec him how I want. Still stuck at 315.
  • Malcrof
    At 2/3/2 now, go go gadget lightning rounds!
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got a blue from LR... and he's "complete" at 5/3/5! WOO!

I won MPQ!