Friendly challenge between gamers: Build yourself a Bag-Man!

Comments

• Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    1/2/1 now.

Speak of the devil...

2/2/1 seconds later!
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Buret0 wrote:
    Speak of the devil...
    You are on a roll mate! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    I got 6 yellow bagman covers in a row from the carnage pvp. So I'm getting here.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Added a blue yesterday after more than a monthlong dryspell.
  • nic13
    nic13 Posts: 87
    I'm not in an alliance atm but just picked up two from LR

Screenshot_2015_06_18_15_11_03.jpg

- Misstique
  • nic13
    And just got one more!
    Screenshot_2015_06_18_19_40_22.jpg
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Mine is 2/2/2 now.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I'm in a long dry spell. Mine is 3/0/1 but I haven't seen a bag-man for at least two weeks. I think RNGesus must hate me.

RNGesus giveth and RNGesus taketh away. (Austin 3:16? I can never remember...)
  • Carnage_78
    Whoa! It's raining Bag-Man for you nic13! icon_mrgreen.gif

Hang in there AXP_isme, mine have been coming scarcely as of late as well but our luck might change at any moment & nic13 is the proof of that by shooting to the lead in no time out of nowhere. icon_cool.gif
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't seen a bag-man since the challenge started even though I have been playing much more PvP than ever before. Come on RNG, do your worst!
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Just to say that it really comes down to luck, I think I've had 6 Bag-Man covers from PVP matched since the Lightning Rounds started last Tuesday... icon_e_biggrin.gif

I have been building my own Bag-Man over the last weeks, but I think I started a few weeks before this thread began so I'm not in competition, and I only want to buid him 4/2/5 in his current state. I'm up to 4/2/3 so far and have sold (sold!? Such a waste, I know...) 1 purple and 3 blue so far.

Anywhoo... good luck to everyone that is trying to fully cover their very own Bag-Man!
  • nic13
    Screenshot_2015_06_25_11_08_26.jpg

And done! Thank you lightning rounds!

Now... what's the ideal build??
  • Carnage_78
    Awesome Misstique! icon_cool.gif

And the crowd goes wild for our newly crowned Bag-Man Champion!!! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Carnage_78
    nic13 wrote:
    Not sure if there is actually a best build or not but I was kind of aiming for 4 purpleflag.png 4 blueflag.png 5 yellowflag.png myself.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carnage_78 wrote:
    nic13 wrote:
    Not sure if there is actually a best build or not but I was kind of aiming for 4 purpleflag.png 4 blueflag.png 5 yellowflag.png myself.

Best build is 535! His purple is completely OP. Switches 2 pairs of tiles for 18 ap compared to 3* Quicksilver's black at 22 ap. It'll be nerfed any day now! And in case you want to take him out to play, 5 yellow give long, targeted countdown control, including on your own tiles.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Congratulations nic13, you're an inspiration to us all!
    The bag-train started rolling again in these latest LRs so I'm now up to 4/0/2. I'm going to keep going there's still second place up for grabs, right? right?
  • nic13
    AXP_isme wrote:
    Congratulations nic13, you're an inspiration to us all!
    The bag-train started rolling again in these latest LRs so I'm now up to 4/0/2. I'm going to keep going there's still second place up for grabs, right? right?

Yes, go for it! Haha I'm more excited to see bagman drop than a goldback from a token now!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    0/2/1 got another from LR this morning!
  • Carnage_78
    I am totally carrying on with this until I get a full one so don't stop now as the rest of the podium is still up for grabs! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Carnage_78
    Well, that was my longest personal drought to date. Nearly 3 weeks since my last Bag-Man cover but I finally scored a blueflag.png cover last night! icon_cool.gif