Was it your plan to alienate new/casual players even more?

124»

Comments

• Bryan Lambert
    Bryan Lambert Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    I keep hearing people say this event screws over casual, friendly, alliances, but I'm not seeing it from my end.

We have a casual, friendly alliance. 20 people, 18 active most days. Maybe half a dozen of us regular, serious players, but we've never, ever cracked even 200 in a PvP, and usually not 300. Although in the past few months, I've been able to hit top 50's in PvE, most of the rest of us are top 150 at best, and some can't even manage that.

I've gotten the three QS progression covers, the first guaranteed Witch, and we should be able to clear Round 7 before the event ends for five needed covers. That's more than any of us have ever gotten from any PvE, even ones that last half again as long. More than any Gauntlet. And with the high drop rate of SW in the tokens, and the giant pile of tokens the event gives, I've gotten two more SW covers out of it.

If you ask me, this event has had the best balance of ability and effort to reward that MPQ has ever had. Even if you could only clear five rounds of Ultron, that's still dozens of event tokens with good reward chances, piles of HP and ISO, and new unique challenges. Even if you don't get everything, or most of everything, the only other event that provides this same kind of reward for effort is DDQ.