Final DDQ survival node team strategy/composition discussion

124»

Comments

• iron fist BP: collect purple and yellow, TUs when you cant get these, black when you cant get any of those. Fire off Yellow when it's TU-enhanced. When the first round of heroes comes in, you should have enough purple to kill them from black criticals alone. Even if you don't, the attack tile will tick them down for like 2k a turn. Next round of goons continue with yellow and the attack tile should kill them before they do anything important. Last round of heroes comes in, Rage of the Black Panther x2 should kill them all. If it doesn't, fire off purple a few more times and do a third.

I usually don't get a single point of damage on my team doing this.

The other team I used before this was blade+iron fist or blade+cage. You don't need instructions. Blade naturally gets out of hand in any survival nodes.
  • I just ran OBW, MNMag, CStorm. Holy cow I have been doing it wrong until now.
  • mhorham
    mhorham Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    For my money in survival mode 3* my take out the trash team is lthor,obw, and mohawk storm. In 2 star survival storm magneto,and once again obw.
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    From the beginning I have used Hulk, GSBW, & Spidey. Hulk tanks green, you get protect tiles from pink...you save up on goon rounds for big GSBW bombs to wipeout the others. The occasional Pistol from GSBW to handle especially pesky special tiles. Easy win.
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Puce Moose wrote:
    Does anyone else try to mix up team composition for added fun/challenge on the final node? What's the craziest team you've managed to beat the final node with? Please share any horror stories of humiliating defat or "Holy **** I beat it with Bagman, Beast, and Doc Ock" victory tales.

I try to mix things up in the Big Enchilada. The other day, I accidentally left my 2* team from the other set of nodes chosen and had to play with Ares, OBW and Ms. Marvel. OBW is the only person who took significant damage, and she went into the fight pretty beaten up. For the last few days, I've been using She Hulk, Loki, Hood because it's just too much fun. Today I stole two Threaten-generated strike tiles with Settlement, then just sailed through the rest of the waves. I try to save up AP so that the 2nd and 4th waves basically don't get to take turns.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Puce Moose wrote:
    Thanks everyone for posting your compositions - it's interesting to see such variation in strategy.
    I use patch/luke cage/Daredevil every single time. Rarely if ever I get defeated. Strategy is basic. Use first round to build up green purple yellow. Second round slam with berserker and follow with radar sense. Repeat. Uppercut and jab leftovers. Rebuild ap on 3rd round. Repeat 2nd round strategy on 4th.

Hehe... "Uppercut and jab leftovers." I pictured you taking a quick break from PQ, going to the fridge pulling out some meatloaf in tupperware, and punching it savagely a few times before returning to work on the 3rd wave. icon_e_smile.gif

icon_lol.gif My phone's habit of leaving out words has struck again.
  • alspacja
    alspacja Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I use LThor (160), 4* Wolv (188) and OBW. Win 100% of the time.
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Hrm. Interesting combinations, here. I use 3* Thor/Cap, and oBW. Never fails - by the time the final wave hits, I routinely have 25+ yellow, red, green and blue. To the point where I can't even use all their abilities before the team is crushed.

Makes no difference which teams are opposing them - they win every time.