Please OFFICIALLY comment on the Taco Token Stockpiles

Comments

• Your 12 current should match with your 10 right next to them, and your 20 would be considered "B Pile" tokens.
  • rawl316
    rawl316 Posts: 114
    Lerysh wrote:
    Your 12 current should match with your 10 right next to them, and your 20 would be considered "B Pile" tokens.
    Awesome, so I have 30 b pile (the last 2 listed) and 22 current (the first 2). Thanks!
  • So has anyone yet tried to pull from the old pile A and pile B and confirm which heroes come from them?
  • SnowcaTT wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    From papa07: My stockpiles are 26-9-30. The 26 is odd (week 5,7, and 9). The 9 is odd (week 11). The 30 is even (Week 6,8, and 10).
    And from Lerysh: (Active) Group D (4) - Group A (39) - Group C (9) - Group B (20)

We went into round 13 this morning, and the stockpiles post round 11 are indeed stacking/rotating. I have 12 "active" tacos (round 11 + round 13) and 10 "stockpiled" (round 12): confirmed can once again hoard tacos for better odds on a character.

Last week I drew one taco to differentiate my old stockpiles with the quoted information, last week I had:
    10 (Active, group D, newer even rounds)
    50 (Stockpile, group A, older odd rounds)
    10 (Stockpile, group C, newer odd rounds)
    49 (Stockpile, group B, older even rounds)

Now my stockpiles are in this order:
    12 (Active, group C, newer odd rounds)
    10 (stockpile, group D, newer even rounds)

So it looks like the order will either rotate between these two options, or possibly next week it will go old/old/new/new.

Any confirmation of this order from others would be appreciated!

Mine are now 13(Wk 11&13)-26(Wk 5,7,9)-30(Wk 6,8,10)-10(Wk 12). It appears that the oldest stockpile goes to the front of the list, so that next week the 13 and 10 will switch spots, but the 26 and 30 will remain in position
  • Sorry, I'm dense on this thing. My 3 piles are 13-18-20. 13 I'd the one I'm currently pulling into. I haven't cashed in any tokens since I started stockpiling. What are my draws for these? I want blade so which pile do I pull and when? Thanks!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry, I'm dense on this thing. My 3 piles are 13-18-20. 13 I'd the one I'm currently pulling into. I haven't cashed in any tokens since I started stockpiling. What are my draws for these? I want blade so which pile do I pull and when? Thanks!

13 is currently active (accumulating)? I ask because your last number should be "10" unless you spent them last week, no more than 10 are the newer tokens that are stockpiled, since we haven't had multiple weeks for them to pile onto yet.

The first page of stockpile (should; theoretically) pull the same as your active pile this week. The 18.
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    I haven't really understood what the findings have been so far based on this thread but maybe my token pulls might help someone make more sense out of it.

I just used up all the tokens (26) I had saved from the pile that was active when the stockpiled tokens disappeared. From this pile I was pulling out covers from the set that's currently active.

Satisfied with the pulls I got:
    1 Thor
    1 Doc Oc
    1 Hood
    1 Cyclops (needed)
    1 250 HP
    1 1000 HP
  • MojoWild wrote:
    Am I the only one who opens these as soon as I get them? There are hardly any covers I need so I'm hoping for the HP, for which I must have really bad luck because I've only gotten 250 HP 3 times.

I haven't opened a token in a while (and I have quite a pile going), simply because I haven't had slots for new heroes. Nothing worse than trying to decide which 3 1-3/cover 3*s to dump to make room for 3 new, potentially better heroes...

DBC
  • SnowcaTT wrote:
    Sorry, I'm dense on this thing. My 3 piles are 13-18-20. 13 I'd the one I'm currently pulling into. I haven't cashed in any tokens since I started stockpiling. What are my draws for these? I want blade so which pile do I pull and when? Thanks!

13 is currently active (accumulating)? I ask because your last number should be "10" unless you spent them last week, no more than 10 are the newer tokens that are stockpiled, since we haven't had multiple weeks for them to pile onto yet.

The first page of stockpile (should; theoretically) pull the same as your active pile this week. The 18.

Thanks for the reply. If you are asking if I spent the prior round which gave me a shot at blade and colossus, then yes, I spent those. So, you're saying that if I hadn't I would have 13-10-18-20, right? And if I want that previous round then I open the 20 pile?
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starting to look like I just don't get my Tacos, now.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT wrote:

Thanks for the reply. If you are asking if I spent the prior round which gave me a shot at blade and colossus, then yes, I spent those. So, you're saying that if I hadn't I would have 13-10-18-20, right? And if I want that previous round then I open the 20 pile?

Sorry, missed this yesterday. If you spent last week it makes sense, so you should have:

13 (Active, group C, newer odd rounds)
    18 (Stockpile, group A, older odd rounds)
    20 (Stockpile, group B, older even rounds)

Your first two numbers should have the same pull odds (13/18).
  • Merry fist-mas everyone!

Do I have to pull from the tokenpile that was active when the other half disappeared or the pile that got restored?

I'm still confused about this.
    I think the restored one, but I just want to make sure
  • SnowcaTT
    edited April 2015
    Two weeks ago I had:
    10 (Active, group D, newer even rounds)
    10 (Stockpile, group C, newer odd rounds)

Here is what I have right now:
    10 active (newer "even" rounds)
    50 stockpiled (older "odd" rounds)
    20 stockpiled (newer "odd" rates)
    49 stockpiled (older "even" rounds)

It looks like the every other week the old ones will rotate like that the old stockpiles would always be 1st (odd)/3rd (even) stockpiles on even weeks, or 1st (odd)/2nd (even) stockpiles on odd weeks.

BUT IT WON'T MATTER MUCH AFTER THIS WEEK, since I expect everyone opens at least all the even ones....

“Even” tokens given, which pull IRON FIST, KAMALA KHAN, Ragnarock (also new to DDQ), Iron Man, Black Panther.
    “Odd” tokens stockpiled, which pull Cyclops/Hood/Doctor Octopus/Thor/Captain Marvel

HOLY SMOKES. I'll update after pulls, came here to check order.

I need lots of Cyc and Ock (the odd round), I'm opening them ALL today, I'll report back shortly.

12 active (newer "even" rounds) - purple KK, 250 HP
    50 stockpiled (older "odd" rounds) - Green, black doc ock, yellow cyclops, yellow LT, black hood, 250 HP, 1000 HP
    20 stockpiled (newer "odd" rates) - 2x Yellow hood, 250 HP
    49 stockpiled (older "even" rounds) - Red, Blue IM, blue Panther, Yellow KK, 500 HP. [didn't need any of these 3* covers, didn't get IF]

So 60 tokens later and no IF, but the order and pulls all confirmed. Thanks everyone for your work and reports!
  • SnowcaTT wrote:
    49 stockpiled (older "even" rounds) - Red, Blue IM, blue Panther, Yellow KK, 500 HP. [didn't need any of these 3* covers, didn't get IF]

now i just need to know if this pile was the one that got lost and restored or the other pile
  • So I know I have 12 current even. The next stockpile is 19 which I know are odd. I have a third stockpile of 10 but I don't know if it's even or odd. I'm pretty confused by most of this so is there any way to tell if the 10 is even/odd?
  • SnowcaTT
    siebenvier wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    now i just need to know if this pile was the one that got lost and restored or the other pile

When I lost tacos, I lost two piles of 50, then I was restored two piles of 50. I pulled one later to differentiate them, but all of the piles that had 21+ tacos (the older ones, round 1-10) were taken away and returned.

The hard part to tell is if people have less than 20 (so they could be old or new), and pulled all of one stockpile. So you'd have two (not three) stockpiles remaining, and they could be in configuration of:
    Older "odd", newer "odd"
    Older "odd", older "even"
    Newer "odd", older "even".

Similarly, if you only had one stockpile returned that probably means you used all of the other one before they disappeared: I would assume if "even" disappeared "even" returned, but you would have to know which ones they were. You could try to backtrack here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817 - one of the things I should have done is listed if the original rewards were even or odd, so it would be easier for folks to back-track if they remember what they pulled for originally. It has rewards and dates there, so you could probably figure it out.

Honestly, if you have only one stockpile and don't know what it draws - this is the week to draw it and test it out.
  • I only lost 30 (which got restored). The active pile while prodigal sun was uploaded contained 40 (these tokens never disappeared for me).

Do I open the 30 or the 40 pile?
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    This weeks non-deprecated tokens: 1x Kam, 1x Fist (out of 10)
    new/stockpile : Cyclops (edit: this is new group, not the deprecated, sorry
    Other deprecated stockpile: Hood (****?)

(edited!)
  • My piles are 12 - 19 - 10. 12 is current, 19 is odd because last week's were adding to that. Is there any way to tell what the 10 is or do I just have to pull to find out? This may have been explained already but I'm confused nonetheless.
  • SnowcaTT
    Ended up on next page, so posting info again on top of responses:

“Even” tokens given, which pull IRON FIST, KAMALA KHAN, Ragnarock (also new to DDQ), Iron Man, Black Panther.
    “Odd” tokens stockpiled, which pull Cyclops/Hood/Doctor Octopus/Thor/Captain Marvel

Token pulls in order (I confirmed all of these with pulls this morning):
    active (newer "even" rounds): cannot be greater than 12 (today)
    stockpiled (older "odd" rounds): can be greater than 20
    stockpiled (newer "odd" rates) : cannot be greater than 20
    stockpiled (older "even" rounds) : can be greater than 20

If you have only TWO stockpiles (you used one) and not three, here are the possibilities in order:
    Older "odd", newer "odd"
    Older "odd", older "even"
    Newer "odd", older "even".

--if you really don't know which one you have, it's probably worth drawing this week to see if you can get IF/KK.
    siebenvier wrote:
    I only lost 30 (which got restored). The active pile while prodigal sun was uploaded contained 40 (these tokens never disappeared for me).
    Do I open the 30 or the 40 pile?

If you have two piles that have more than 20, I think they should both be older (before round 10) : round 11 and after started stacking separately, so you should have at most 12/20 of the newer piles. If you have two piles larger than 20 they should be Older "odd", older "even": IF is in the current (even) round, you should pull whichever pile shows up in the later rotation of stockpile screens. If they were stacking new ones on your old ones somehow - I don't really know...
    apollo186 wrote:
    My piles are 12 - 19 - 10. 12 is current, 19 is odd because last week's were adding to that. Is there any way to tell what the 10 is or do I just have to pull to find out? This may have been explained already but I'm confused nonetheless.

You know your 19 is "newer, odd" and the 10 is the screen after it, so the pile behind it must be "old, even" - and should have IF odds.