change in boosts cost

Options
+3 all now 100 HP?

Comments

• Stealth cost adjustments + stealth nerf of boost drop rate. Par for the course for this game
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    LOL. That should go over great with the Thick as Thieves event going on.

edit: still waiting on confirmation
  • That sucks a lot.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Stockpile boost is still showing as 200 ISO to purchase on mine...
  • And +3 Red/Yellow color boosts are 200 iso
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This is ridiculous.

I love how they try to act like they are telling us of all upcoming changes yet things like Shield hiding, reduced boosts and increased costs are never mentioned anywhere.
  • Well, it was fun while it lasted, whats next, 50 gold to launch the game!
  • And +3 Red/Yellow color boosts are 200 iso
    Yep just saw that
  • Deimos12
    Options
    Can anyone post screen shots confirming this because my boost costs haven't changed at all...
  • Deimos12 wrote:
    Can anyone post screen shots confirming this because my boost costs haven't changed at all...

Maybe your game has not updated yet? My prices changed after the game updated itself
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, between the patch fix and this, I don't know how they expect anyone to actually be able to do the Pve
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    And they updated the Wolvie/Thor so much for placing well in the rest of this PVE event icon_e_sad.gif 230's with the nerf's+ninja costs on the boosts are going to wreck my ability to finish this icon_e_sad.gif
    And of course this all happened just as i needed to refill each of my boosts :-/
  • Perhaps because everyone was reasonably happy with the wolve thor changes they thought they cant have that and screwed us a different way sp we would all moan again
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This might not actually be the worst thing in the world: fights are now less trivial due to no one ever spending money on +3 all boosts, which should make pvp events less of a grindfest and involve more strategy. Still sucks that they neglect to mention this to us for fear of backlash though. They knew the backlash was going to happen regardless, so why not tell us beforehand so they at least have the being open thing going for them?
  • Deimos12 wrote:
    http://imgur.com/qkEYCKm

Sorry not sure how to post actual pic here lol
  • Deimos12
    Options
    Ya mine just updated...
    This is so dumb.
    The lack of communication is what bothers me the most probably....almost....no it's still changing +3 all boosts to cost HP icon_evil.gif
  • This might not actually be the worst thing in the world: fights are now less trivial due to no one ever spending money on +3 all boosts, which should make pvp events less of a grindfest and involve more strategy. Still sucks that they neglect to mention this to us for fear of backlash though. They knew the backlash was going to happen regardless, so why not tell us beforehand so they at least have the being open thing going for them?

Overall I'd understand the changes even if i despise them, but in the middle of this broken beyond belief PVE event we have going on this is just a full on kick in the nuts and telling the player to go screw ourselves
    . Worst part was that I was going to tell the GF some good news about the game hoping to get her to come back and play again, but once she hears about this ...I highly doubt i have much prayer convincing her to come back again :-/
  • Now this is just uncalled for.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This might not actually be the worst thing in the world: fights are now less trivial due to no one ever spending money on +3 all boosts, which should make pvp events less of a grindfest and involve more strategy. Still sucks that they neglect to mention this to us for fear of backlash though. They knew the backlash was going to happen regardless, so why not tell us beforehand so they at least have the being open thing going for them?

I use boosts all the time (because I want to maximize the limited time I do get to play), but I don't think it's a huge deal really.

Just bad timing with their broken PvE event going down right now.
  • Purty_Hawkeye
    Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well they said there was too much HP floating out there and now they have shown how they're going to sop it up.