Character Rotations For Season XIII

124»

Comments

• Excited for caps return and I got him from a token his first day back. ....sadly it was a yellow cover which I already have maxed
  • Dang, I was really hoping Colossus would come back, he's the only 3-star I'm missing. I was on vacation during the PVE and PVP that introduced him, and I think he's only been given out in one PVP since then (and I got placed in a particularly terrible bracket that time, so no dice). Here's hoping he at least comes back with better powers or something for being out so long, unlike still-useless IM40.
  • CoffigDarkGravity
    CoffigDarkGravity Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Free Doc Ock!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Am I the only one who has grown concerned that we have yet to hear word about character rotations for Season 14? With Season 13 ending in a mere 2 days and 19 hours, it feels like we should have heard about this already.

It's not like we can count on the developers to post any new info over the weekend.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    Am I the only one who has grown concerned that we have yet to hear word about character rotations for Season 14? With Season 13 ending in a mere 2 days and 19 hours, it feels like we should have heard about this already.

It's not like we can count on the developers to post any new info over the weekend.
    Eh, we pretty much know who will be added - She-Hulk, Doc Ock, Beast, Quicksilver and Kingpin. The only real question is who gets removed, but as long as there is some advance warning and you can cash tokens before the change it shouldn't be an issue.
    I seem to recall they have done the announcement on Monday and had the changeover on Friday before...
  • Scarlet Witch will probably be added as well, I'd guess. And probably Hulkbuster.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi everyone,

Info on Season XIV will be coming soon and we think MPQ players will be pleased with what's on-tap.

Thanks, and please stay tuned!
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

Info on Season XIV will be coming soon and we think MPQ players will be pleased with what's on-tap.

Thanks, and please stay tuned!

kqpk0.jpg
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    OMG. Lmfao. For real.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi,

Lots of great new info on Season XIV can be found here: Changes Coming For 4/30/15

Thanks!
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    3-Star Characters Excluded In Season XIII:
      Beast (Classic) Black Panther (T'Challa) Blade (DayWalker) Captain Marvel (Modern) Colossus (Classic) Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!) Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) Falcon (Mighty Avenger) Psylocke (Classic) Rocket & Groot (Most Wanted) Sentry (Dark Avengers) She-Hulk (Modern) Spider-Man (Classic) Storm (Mohawk) The Hood (Classic) Wolverine (Patch)

The only person I need from this list of 16 characters is icon_blackpanther.pngblackflag.png

When they add these guys back in, sure I have a chance at him now but it's really NO chance because the pool will be so diluted, even with the increased odds.

Four 10pks saved with an itchy trigger. Even though servers are down.
    Thoughts?
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm excited for the end of character rotations, but you're right.

I only need Beast (but do I want him?), Captain Marvel, Colossus, Deadpool, Doctor Octopus, Rocket & Groot, & She-Hulk. With the potential of Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch being added as well, I've got a feeling I'll be happier waiting.

That and the increased % does mean that at the very least, I'll have a better chance of 500 Iso rather than just 250.