Patch Notes - R73 (03/25/15)

124»

Comments

• Yes, damage for the shield tiles destroyed equal to her own tile damage.
  • Well I just tested Photonic Blasts against Bullseye and the destroyed protect tiles do not do extra damage. So this ability has not been buffed. I'm not sure what R73 actually changed about this ability, must have been some other bug they fixed.
  • I accidentally used my level 395 Thunder Strike when "random teamups" were introduced and now R73 has been pushed through before my node 40 scaled to 395 so I'll always be missing that in my trophy set

You bastards
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]R73 Patch Notes:

- Team-Ups received from PVE Events no longer scale above the character’s max level.

Did you ever hear a phrase "if it's not broken, don't fix it"?
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    gamar wrote:
    I accidentally used my level 395 Thunder Strike when "random teamups" were introduced and now R73 has been pushed through before my node 40 scaled to 395 so I'll always be missing that in my trophy set

You bastards

I fought the last essential of Gauntlet against 330+ 4thor, Gorgon and someone. Squirrel Girl, Lcap and Hood took about 10 years to kill them and all I got was a 270 smite tu. I FEEL SO CHEATED. icon_e_sad.gif
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    On iOS, just had an update, and it seems that the UI for when the enemy gains AP has changed. It's now the silvery metallic of the banner of all the powers (but slightly lighter). Has that changed for anyone else?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    xequalsy wrote:
    On iOS, just had an update, and it seems that the UI for when the enemy gains AP has changed. It's now the silvery metallic of the banner of all the powers (but slightly lighter). Has that changed for anyone else?
    Yes, and speaking of breaking things that don't need to be fixed.....

It's Waaaaaay less legible
  • I'm just a little woried now.

Some people think we might be getting FOUR new chars next month??

I thought those were all describing ONE new Marvelite?

....oh dear....
    icon_e_confused.gificon_eek.gif
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    So they still haven't fixed the cover level display in the team-up selection screen yet? icon_neutral.gif
  • TUs I'm acquiring post R73 are coming out a level 110 not 94 (from level 300 2*s(.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Lerysh wrote:
    TUs I'm acquiring post R73 are coming out a level 110 not 94 (from level 300 2*s(.
    Purely speculation on my part but I think that's because the level 94 limit only applies to us since we can only have 13 covers for each characters. The AI on PvE can have up to 15 covers so maybe their real max level is at 111 at 15 covers.
  • That.. is a pretty good theory. I wonder how (or if) they will fix it, maybe the PvE guys will stop cheating with 5/5/5 builds.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread: When Auto-Replace doesn't work perfectly.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    ......I ran with scissors??? Wut?
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    ......I ran with scissors??? Wut?

They're normally Paatch notes, but, because Paatch is also the name of a character, the April Fool's Autoreplace got a little over-enthusiastic.
  • This is what happens when 4Thor ran with scissors. Sentry must have had a pair of scissors in each hand.