Stop using the RNG to determine cover order

124»

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Yellow Groot rewards followed by green SG rewards - maybe they are finally going away from RNG?

Keep those fingers crossed til you can't feel them. I know I do.
  • I wouldn't be mad with T100 red cMags reward on SG pvp icon_lol.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    ShionSinX wrote:
    I wouldn't be mad with T100 red cMags reward on SG pvp icon_lol.gif

Yeah, ditto. There are only a few characters that were released 1+ months ago that I'm missing more than two covers for - Yellow Groot (check), Green SG (check), Purple Mystique, Red CMags....where has that been for the last eight months?
  • SnowcaTT wrote:
    ShionSinX wrote:

Yeah, ditto. There are only a few characters that were released 1+ months ago that I'm missing more than two covers for - Yellow Groot (check), Green SG (check), Purple Mystique, Red CMags....where has that been for the last eight months?
    they're not allowed to give us regular magneto covers because of how overpowered he used to be.

At least that's my theory.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    ShionSinX wrote:

they're not allowed to give us regular magneto covers because of how overpowered he used to be.

What about the T100-150 of the current pve then?
  • ShionSinX wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    ShionSinX wrote:

What about the T100-150 of the current pve then?
    A) It was a joke

B) You seriously haven't noticed how sparse 3* Magneto covers/tournies/events(PVE, Progression, PVP) were/are?
  • Here we go SnowcaTT, cMags red on T100 for carnage pvp. It will be the worst pvp of the season but still T100 isn't that bad.
  • SnowcaTT
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Here we go SnowcaTT, cMags red on T100 for carnage pvp. It will be the worst pvp of the season but still T100 isn't that bad.

This season has been the best one for me as far as finishing off characters since....I don't know, maybe season five.

Either the RNG is rolling all 20's or it may have gone the way of the dinosaur. Thrilled to see red CMags.

Edit - hopefully they don't try to revive that fossil RNG Jurassic-Park style. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm maxed out on red CMags (already thrown away at least 2 covers I didnt need), can I heck get blue ones though!
  • My cMags has been 532 for a long time. I was pleased to see red as progression reward on the pve, but now I will have one extra (2 from pvp) so I might not play pve at all then.
  • SnowcaTT
    452 days - three total Red CMags covers. One from DDQ reward, and one from a DDQ taco.

Day 453 - three Red Cmags covers.

Thanks? Maybe these can spread out a bit more next time icon_e_wink.gif
  • blackflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png as T100, FINALLY GONNA HAVE A MAXED 535 BP!

Its on the very last and possibily the most annoying event of the season? yes, but easy to get still.

And not only that, but also a purpleflag.pngicon_kamalakhan.png as 800 progression, YES. Now Im gonna respec mine to 445 while I wait another one of those.
  • Again SG Green as T5 *sigh*

Not that I want to max her anytime soon (in lvs), but Id like to at least have her right build instead of 553 for another 6 months.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Again SG Green as T5 *sigh*

Not that I want to max her anytime soon (in lvs), but Id like to at least have her right build instead of 553 for another 6 months.

I know the feeling.. My SG has been stuck at 5/3/5 for awhile and her purple was the only reason I originally wanted her
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    The idea that they use RNG just seems completely impossible to me, they seem very deliberate in what they do when it comes to covers, if it was random then they could easily set the top placement cover as the alliance cover to balance that out.

Any bets that the Red Hulk covers get given out in this order, red, purple and then green in the next event?
  • SnowcaTT
    What's weird is (I've been told, haven't paid attantion) they reward 4*'s (the 1K reward) in order. Why wouldn't that be the case with 3*'s?