Troubleshooting Connection Issues

Options

Comments

• orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just a shot in the dark, but does anyone with this problem NOT have characters loaned out as team-ups?

I'm curious to see if it resolves if I wait out all of my team-up loan timers. Unfortunately, that won't be until tomorrow. -This is just a guess and probably not a solution, but I am curious to see if anyone can confirm they have no characters sent out as team-ups but still have this problem.

I don't have any TU loaners out.

So, sad to say, that won't resolve the issue for you.
  • orionpeace wrote:
    Just a shot in the dark, but does anyone with this problem NOT have characters loaned out as team-ups?

I'm curious to see if it resolves if I wait out all of my team-up loan timers. Unfortunately, that won't be until tomorrow. -This is just a guess and probably not a solution, but I am curious to see if anyone can confirm they have no characters sent out as team-ups but still have this problem.

Ah. Thanks for confirming. I will proceed with my duties as team-up facilitator extraordinaire for my alliance while I continue to be locked out. (About to miss Sticks and Stones entirely and losing hope for the Hunt).
  • orionpeace wrote:

Another shot in the dark but I've been using the new auto-select empty team up spaces a lot. By chance has everyone here been doing the same? Wondering if having a full team up roster (didn't use from the last battle) might prevent the issue we are seeing or not. Sorry bored at work since I can't play.
  • I recently "Saved Progress" through fb and after the update, I had this happen. I never saved before and when an update went out, I never encountered a problem. Not sure if it could be related or not.
  • I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S5, Android V 4.4.2. I've been playing over WiFi and AT&T's 4G Network. Currently playing from New England area, and first experienced the issue around 6:30 -7:00 pm EST on Tuesday 3/9/15, still continuing as of now. I play under the name Gillionaire. After selecting to begin a fight, but before I can choose boosts, the screen just darkens and the loading icons loop and no fight ever starts. I can't back out. It will play the sound effect of backing out a menu but nothing happens. I have to force the application closed.

I am also still receiving push notifications of being defeated by other players, but I am unable to join a game myself.

Same problem here, playing from México, just being pushed around and beat up on "Sticks and Stones", out of hope for my rewards, I was below 100 ranked; haven´t been able to play "The Hunt", and also missing the daily rewards; is there a way we can be reimbursed from those losses????
    Best regards,
    Up the irons!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nick in game: StoraNorrland
    Playing on Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.3
    Have tried both over Wifi and 3G, have also tried reinstalling, still not working.
    It hangs on character selection screen when you press the yellow "Fight" button, regardless of event.
    Roster view, chat and everything else seem to work fine.
    Been going on for about 18-20 hours now.

Could it be a server related problem, as it works for some ppl?
  • Ios 8.2
    Ipad2
    Game name: Kuma_bear

Looping loading on select heros page after press fight
  • Same issue as everyone else Galaxy 5 can do everything but fight .My hunt bracket started a 3 am my shield is about to run out in sticks and stones …please fix while i still have time to achieve all my rewards
  • Versus Name: Vehdred
    iOS 8.2

Experiencing endless loading animation when attempting a match to even start PVE event icon_cry.gif . I am also having this happen on any match in the story mode that comes with the initial download of the game. Oddly enough however I am able to enter battles in the lightning rounds thus far icon_question.gif .
  • I have tried everything. Just as others have stated. When I go to press fight (pvp or pve...anything really) all I see are icons rotating and nothing ever loads. Icons just spin. I tried restarting my phone, deleting the app, reinstalling the app and now I can't even reinstall the app on my phone. The marvel puzzle quest app won't even download from the app store for me. It is really frustrating, but I understand these things happen.

Platform: ios 8.2 Apple 5c
    Gamer Tag: Cyryan
    Verizon

Tried 4G LTE, Wifi in multiple places/cities
  • topherdrew76
    topherdrew76 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    - Versus Name: topherdrew76
    - What error are you seeing and on what screen are you experiencing the issue? (Screenshots go a long way!)
    Much like everyone else has reported... I can get to the character select screen but when I choose "Fight!" the game enters a continuous loop of the icons rotating but the game does not progress to the team up selection screen.
    - Platforms (iOS, Android, Steam)
    Both iOS (iPad 2, version 8.1.3) and Android (Sony Xperia ZL, android version 4.4.4)
    - How are you connecting to the game (Wifi, Cell network)
    Connecting through WiFi and cell network
    - If you are connecting via Wifi, What is your Internet Service Provider?
    various... home ISP is Distributel (based off Cogeco)
    - If you are connecting via cell network, what is your Cell carrier?
    Bell Canada

This issue started sometime last night after "The Hunt" started. Have been unable to play lightning rounds, Daredevil PVP, Season XII shield simulator, The Hunt PVE, Deadpool's Daily Quest or prologue missions. I can do anything else in the game (buy slots, use iso to level characters, send team-ups, chat, etc).
  • I'm the same as everyone else. What irritates me most is that I have over 300 days on my daily rewards, so this better be fixed before the day is out, or I should at least be classed as extending my streak icon_e_sad.gif So annoyed right now
  • Unknown
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Rod_Man

Endless loading after pressing fight button from character selection screen to boost/team-up screen (ANY EVENT)

iOS 7.1.2

Wifi

AT&T U-verse (not 100% on this: on friend's connection and she is not home)

Thank you

Don't know whether it had anything to do with posting or not, but if it did, DAMN! that was a quick fix. Thank you.
  • Mpqdr72 wrote:
    Event doesn't matter (Both PVP & PVE), it happens just Before the battle is about to start = Endless loading animation.
    ios. Both Wifi & Cell.
    ditto
  • Phillydee
    Phillydee Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Username-Phillydee

Same experience as other, game locks when clicking fight button, screen before adding teamups. iOS, iPad and iPhone, both cellular and wifi
  • all of the sudden got in. Anyone else?
  • Mpqdr72
    Mpqdr72 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Works now! Thanks!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yup, me too.
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Woot!

I can now successfully attack.
  • what about a compensation ?
    Nearly 24 hours without playing, rewards from pve and pvp really under previewed ranking and some lateness in the current pve.
    So, D3, what about a compensation ?