Trouble connecting to game?

Options
124»

Comments

• Same issue

BKLNinjah
    iphone
    Verizon

Tried to uninstall app and reinstall but now can't even reinstall app.
  • Sweetevil
    Sweetevil Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The same thing happened to me. I was locked out of the game from approximately 7pm-1pm pacfic time. Basically 18 hours. This bug killed my Sticks and Stone PVP score, prevented myself and alliance from attaining rewards, and basically put me behind in my season ranking. It also put me severely behind in the PVE for Professor X.

I contacted D3 and was met with replies. However wasn't compensated for anything. This is very depressing since I have been an active player for 492 days. I generally rank around 900-1000+ in PVP, and stay within the top 25 for PVE. Well thats one 4* thats getting away. I really wish D3 would address the issue so us players would have an idea whats is going on. I was hoping to get my third red Luke Cage from that PVP. Along with the hero points and ISO. I missed out of a bunch of Lightening Rounds as well.

The reason I left WOH was because mobage had terrible customer service. I love this game. Please keep us dedicated players coming back. There should be compensation for this.

Thank you for listening.