Trouble connecting to game?

Options
For the past 4 hours I have had problems connecting to the server and keep getting the check internet connection error on display screen, my Internet on my phone is fine, anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had that issue since 2 updates ago. Have settled for force-closing the app and opening it again and it connects. Sometimes I can play without issue, sometimes it disconnects after every single match.
  • laz070
    laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    Is anyone else having problem connecting to the game? I'm trying to connect for about 20 minutes without success...
  • Same here on steam.
    Have settled for force-closing the app and opening it again and it connects.

Tried that too, but sadly doesnt work for me.icon_e_sad.gif
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just got booted. Says check internet connection but I'm here posting soooo there's that.

Tried force close, still same. Guess it's telling me to go to bed.
  • If it's affecting both clients, it's probably just a server issue. Let the maintenance guy reset it.
  • laz070
    laz070 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    The most interesting thing is :

I can connect on 3g, but not on WiFi. Everything else but the game is working through WiFi though....
    Up until this morning I had no problem connecting through WiFi. I resetted the cable modem - just in case - but nothing changed.

Any idea what I can try?
  • Missed the Iron Fist PvP event because of this issue, wanted to start late
  • Osmara
    Osmara Posts: 7
    Options
    Got the same problem for the past hour. How is this resolved anyway? Tried some things but nothing works. Is it developer's issue or what?
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    Options
    Also encountering the same problem. Android device both phone and tablet on WiFi.
  • just when i decided to play pvp.. thanks D3
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Real **** way to kick off the season D3. Couldn't play last two hours in slice 5.
  • ruyen
    ruyen Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    Haven't been able to connect all morning (in Europe). These forums were down for a bit too, so seems it's on their end.
  • i could've made it to top 25. I want my covers.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Cannot play either via wifi, tried 3 android devices.
  • Great job D3, well done.

Coudn't connect all morning to MPQ. Missed out to finish my PVP Fist Bump Event. Could've been top 10 , guess now somewhere round top 50.
    Same issue with the Simulator. Could've used the last 2 hours to get me at least top 5 in normalmode, and top 25 in hardmode. But i can't
    connect. The time i spent the last 2 days is just wasted. Also the Covers i may have earned...

Thank u very much guys, u s***!
  • Same problem,always check internet conection.
  • Two hours,i can't connect.
  • I have this problem as well, never had it before today and I did play 12 hours ago so I think it is weird that I got this now. It does not matter if I restart the game in all eternity, it will not start anyway. It`s just loading for 3-4 minutes and then it tells me to check internet connection, and there is nothing wrong with my connection. Tried just for the fun of it to use my VPN connection with a swedish IP and that actually helped, and I could play. So I have to say this problem is quite weird
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same problem here - I just did a video showing my Android device can't play MPQ (via Wifi) while the Steam version works fine (LAN). Uploading the video to Youtube and will send D3 Support a ticket soon.
  • Same here, Steam version. I logged in, played 1 node and were kicked just before receiving reward. Then, connection error everytime.