Trouble connecting to game?

Comments

• Got the same problem today. Used 2 different devices, both refused to launch the game. Missed Fist Bump PvP and a whole lot of PvE points. Will there be any compensation to those who had this issue?
  • Same problem today
    Have few different wi-fi networks and able to login only through one of them.
  • Juandmp
    Juandmp Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Play like 3 games i them i get disconnect for a loot of time already lose so many stuff in pve. Any gm can tell what's going on?
  • I am having problems connecting to the servers for the last 2 days. I am a steam User. I've restarted steam, my computer, my router etc. Nothing seems to work. But every other game and internet site works just fine. So I know the problem is not on my side. When will there be a fix? Thanks.
  • Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    I have the same problem with "check internet connection" after the last update. Everything else works fine on my tablet except MPQ.
  • Hi D3. I can connect to the game but the game will not load past the screen where you pick your characters before a battle. I tried getting past this screen in every event available. I installed the update yesterday and didn't have any trouble playing until about 4:30 eastern time today. I've tried the following several times: closing the game, and restarting my iphone 6 (ios8). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • Hi D3. I can connect to the game but the game will not load past the screen where you pick your characters before a battle. I tried getting past this screen in every event available. I installed the update yesterday and didn't have any trouble playing until about 4:30 eastern time today. I've tried the following several times: closing the game, and restarting my iphone 6 (ios8). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have this EXACT issue. Can't find any solution.
  • Selyuna
    Selyuna Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Hi D3. I can connect to the game but the game will not load past the screen where you pick your characters before a battle. I tried getting past this screen in every event available. I installed the update yesterday and didn't have any trouble playing until about 4:30 eastern time today. I've tried the following several times: closing the game, and restarting my iphone 6 (ios8). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Same issue here. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Hi D3. I can connect to the game but the game will not load past the screen where you pick your characters before a battle. I tried getting past this screen in every event available. I installed the update yesterday and didn't have any trouble playing until about 4:30 eastern time today. I've tried the following several times: closing the game, and restarting my iphone 6 (ios8). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Same here. Missing out on a lot of potential rewards. Very annoying as I just put money into the game for shields so I can push for 1000 progression in PVP and im sitting one fight away from it.

I hope this is fixed asap.
  • Yanos91 wrote:

Same here. Missing out on a lot of potential rewards. Very annoying as I just put money into the game for shields so I can push for 1000 progression in PVP and im sitting one fight away from it.

I hope this is fixed asap.

Yeah, not the end of the world, but I REALLY wanted to get in at the beginning of this PVE. Now just on hold indefinitely.
  • Yanos91
    Yanos91 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Yeah, not the end of the world, but I REALLY wanted to get in at the beginning of this PVE. Now just on hold indefinitely.

Yeah Elektra isn't great, that's the only good thing. Same! Hopefully you'll strike lucky and join and easier bracket instead
  • Bull, we demand professor x compensation cover
  • This the 2nd time it won't let me in the pvp... I'm in mid transition from 2* to 3* i need that 10 pack at end of season and the servers keep messing up... First it was Fist bump which i got in in the last hour and a half... Now this one too... What is wrong with servers?
  • Selyuna
    This is getting frustrating. 12 hrs of being unable to play.
  • Same here, can't play pvp or pve.
  • Yeah, I wasn't going to fret too much as long as it got fixed by this morning, but now I'm missing events/start times/finishes.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hey all,

The developers have been looking into this and are trying to nail down why certain players are experiencing problems. If you can provide the following feedback it would help the investigation:

When are you seeing the connection error dialog? Is it only right after finishing a fight? Only right before starting a fight? At any point in the game?

Thanks very much for your patience while work on getting this solved!
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2015
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hey all,

The developers have been looking into this and are trying to nail down why certain players are experiencing problems. If you can provide the following feedback it would help the investigation:

When are you seeing the connection error dialog? Is it only right after finishing a fight? Only right before starting a fight? At any point in the game?

Thanks very much for your patience while work on getting this solved!
    This is where I'm seeing it. After hitting "FIGHT" trying to enter a match. The loading icons start cycling and I can't get beyond it. Been happening since about 12 hours ago.

User XKobaltX12
    Android - Galaxy S3 - Facebook back-up active (if any of that helps)
    *Edit: Also should note that this has happened on my home network/Wi-Fi and through my phone's 4G connection.
    gvQhoRM.jpg
  • Same problem here. after I push "fight" just loops
    been this way for 12+ hours. no point submitting a ticket, last time I did, it took them 2 weeks to get back to.me.
  • Selyuna
    Same here, on PC.

http://scr.hu/2kyn/t5ygt