New Changes Announced

Options
124»

Comments

• I don't really want to say this since 2* Wolverine is the only good character i've gotten spec'ed out and leveled up so far, but if they really want to buff 4* Wolverine and nerf 2* Wolverine then the first thing they ought to do is swap their yellow powers. The 4* yello sounds so much less useful than the 2* yellow. Of course after that they'd still probably nerf as green power. If they increased the AP cost by 1 then at least you wouldn't get a Feral Strike for _every_ green match you made, but i guess they said somewhere they don't want any AP costs under 5?
  • Donaithnen wrote:
    I don't really want to say this since 2* Wolverine is the only good character i've gotten spec'ed out and leveled up so far, but if they really want to buff 4* Wolverine and nerf 2* Wolverine then the first thing they ought to do is swap their yellow powers. The 4* yello sounds so much less useful than the 2* yellow. Of course after that they'd still probably nerf as green power. If they increased the AP cost by 1 then at least you wouldn't get a Feral Strike for _every_ green match you made, but i guess they said somewhere they don't want any AP costs under 5?

actually if they wanted to do a role reversal they'd just straight up swamp their skills and call it a day.
    Hell that'd likely save them a week of programming as well.

however with that said i'm not very hopeful for what our future holds for us at this point with that list given icon_e_sad.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ares sounds like a decent Thor replacement.
    Norman Osborne thought so too, interestingly. It didn't work out well for him in the long run.
  • Welp, nice to know ya. Magneto was my pride and joy...spidey I built for a while waiting on that amazing blue. I have no trust in their balancing ability..AT ALL. (Basically what defective chicken said in regards to him). The only good thing is a possible boosting of the 4****...but somehow I doubt it. And the ISO damn grind to hey those up just...isn't going to be worth it still imo.