MPQ Interview At Marvel.com: Elektra Revealed!

1235»

Comments

• MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Im just wondering why Elektra? Why did we take that poll asking what our faves our? I dont remember Elektra or Gamora on that list. I remember seeing Gambit, and Nightcrawler on it. And i still dont see them in the game.
  • iLL619
    iLL619 Posts: 170
    MajinDavid wrote:
    Im just wondering why Elektra? Why did we take that poll asking what our faves our? I dont remember Elektra or Gamora on that list. I remember seeing Gambit, and Nightcrawler on it. And i still dont see them in the game.

I agree we want Gambit and Nightcrawler
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    We will be returning immediately to the usual pace of one new character approximately every two weeks.

Isn't it funny how that's suddenly the norm? Reminds me of when they decide to raise gas prices and etc. They raise the price up by a big % like $2.50 a gallon more then everyone gets all upset so they drop the price by $1.00 and then everyone acts all grateful for the price drop and doesn't even seem to notice what just happened.
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    You'll see one more new character arriving a few weeks from now and that character will be the last one of the year. We didn't anticipate that some players would feel overwhelmed or experience "burn out" with the extra characters and we're sorry for that.

Even funnier. LAST CHARACTER OF THE YEAR! but...there will be less than 2 weeks left of the year when she is released...
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Guys, you have released so many new characters that you can easily release 5 or 10 new prologue episodes, with solid twist and story (and possibility for the players to get some good covers without grinding their butts off). And frankly I can't see how that can be that hard, because all the mechanics are already in game, so what you need is a script and some background graphics - tell me if I am missing something.

Current prologue enables you to fully cover decent amount of 1* and 2* characters. I believe the time has come to enable player base to cover also some 3* characters without being dependent on endless grinding and hoping that while you sleep someone else is not grinding over you...OR hopes that one day when you open that standard or heroic token there will be the cover you need.

Make yourself a New Years resolution:

"Release at least one new prologue chapter every 2 months"
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow, another new 4* just after a month of the past one, and a month after the Dino. Devs really hate us. I am in the brink of stop playing this game alltogether.

I am really, really pissed, I just want to insult or punch the person who had this brilliant idea. This is how you destroy a game. I am just considering my options, but this is really too much. After the backlash we had at the forum with the 4* Thor presentation, and after they said this was going to change, and they were going to slow down new character presentation, etc. now they release another new 4* (!!!!), it is like "HA, you belived us, It was all a lie, we want to milk you even more, you morons", it is a "**** you" to all our comments and feedback.

I feel really cheated. After all the time and money I have put in this game, I feel that the devs don't value their customers. I now one thing for sure, If I decide to continue playing I am not going to spend a dollar never again in this game. This is my "**** you" to the devs. In fact, I think I am going to look how to cheat, so I get sandboxed and I can stop caring alltogether...

PS: I hope devs read this comment and know why all the players keep abandoning ther game... What a way of treating their player base, they are worse than Activision or any other company I have ever known (and I play a lot of games in all platforms).
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Personally I don't have anything against new 4* character, but I am very surprised that it is Elektra. I like her but in my opinion she's not worth to stand in the same line with Fury, Wolverine or Thor. I always thought 4-stars are reserved for the most powerful (and that's why they are the rarest) characters.
  • I agree with all the other opinions expressed in this topic. Devs, just make her a 3*, and let everyone be happy.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Ghost79 wrote:

Also, I personally would rather that the devs fix IW to make her 4 star.png worthy before releasing more. Not that I don't love getting new characters, but IW barely rates 2 star.png IMO. I think all 4 :star : 's should be really powerful because, well, they are 4 : star : 's. And IW just doesn't seem to fit that group.

I totally agree, I have a fully covered IW languishing away at122 because it is simply a waste of ISO at this time. The only time she sees use is if my daughters catch me sneaking a game in so I have to the use the "girl with the bubbles". Sigh , 3 year olds just don't understand the complexities of MPQ and an underpowered useless character.

got similar problem myself. My nephew is a huge Marvel fan and likes to watch me to use Spiderman and Ock/Venom. I lose half the matches, but seeing him smile when Spidey fires off an ability is worth more than a hundred wins to me. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm glad my sons are big Cap, Wolverine and Thor fans icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Judging from past experiences, what would be the best guess as to when Elektra could start appearing in tokens?
    I know this is a unique situation with her, but I'm wondering if I should hold off opening my Season IX 10-pack until she becomes available. There are pleanty of other covers I need, but I can hold out if it will be sooner than later.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Judging from past experiences, what would be the best guess as to when Elektra could start appearing in tokens?
    I know this is a unique situation with her, but I'm wondering if I should hold off opening my Season IX 10-pack until she becomes available. There are pleanty of other covers I need, but I can hold out if it will be sooner than later.
    With how fast the turn around for FT was, as soon as the next token rotation