CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION

Options
This is happening right now. 35 minutes or so before the end of my tournment, i can not log in. I receive the "CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION" prompt. Will usually let me in after the tournment has completed. It happened twice today, this morning and right now.

Comments

• Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So I'm having the same "Check Internet Connection" but only when I try to play using Wi-Fi. Works fine when I use my phone data, but I don't want to use phone data. Why can't I play using Wi-Fi.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I just did the same thing after uniinstalling and reloading the game through WiFi and couldn't load it. I turned my WiFi off and it worked but lost all my data even though I signed back in through my Google account. If I just lost all my progress I'm going to be very angry due to the fact that I just spent $20 on the game.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I turned off wi-fi and then it worked. Weird because when i first received the message, i did a speedtest from the device, ran 2 other games, and am posting these posts, over wi-fi, so its the game. Was playing over wi-fi all day, then error message. Changed ip address, PQ over wi-fi still doesn't work when everything else does. Good to know a workaround if it happens again. Thanks.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It doesn't always work on wifi at my house either.
  • Square wrote:

So sometimes it does? I used it over wi-fi most the day i was home. Then error message. Game is doing something.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Posting what device you're trying to play from would probably be a good idea. Making a support ticket too.

As far as I know, my girlfriend hasn't had an issues with her iPhone, but I play on Steam, so I can't say anything for sure, but it's working on my end.

Are you guys still getting this error? I could go grab her phone off the nightstand and see if it works.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Right after i posted a reply, from my phone, over wi-fi, i started the game and it worked, until lost connection. Only PQ is losing connection, the whole rest of the house is stable and working.

Using a note4, been home sick the past 2 days where i played over wi-fi. Just came back since i was sick....stopped after the android update that seriously lagged out.
  • Posting what device you're trying to play from would probably be a good idea. Making a support ticket too.

As far as I know, my girlfriend hasn't had an issues with her iPhone, but I play on Steam, so I can't say anything for sure, but it's working on my end.

Are you guys still getting this error? I could go grab her phone off the nightstand and see if it works.

Yes it is still giving me the error message if I turn my WiFi back on. But I'm not going to play anymore until I get a response back from customer service about getting my progress back.
  • Same deal here cept not on Wifi. Connection is fine for once. Hardwired in and nothin else taking up space. This game is getting worse and worse about cutting people off at the last second.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alright. I went and nabbed her phone. Going to let it sit for a bit and see if it stays connected or not.
  • nyark
    nyark Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm also getting this, steam user.
  • iOS user, same issue. Intermittent though, and it's not my wifi connection (I'm able to play Clash of Clans just fine).
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had the same thing happen. But my internet and net flix and all still worked fine. I play on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

I turned everything off. Unplugged my wi fi box and everything for a few minutes, then when I tried it again, it worked. I played for about an hour then stopped. But when I went back to try it again, I got nothing. Could not get it to come up no matter what I did.
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    pretti wrote:
    Square wrote:

So sometimes it does? I used it over wi-fi most the day i was home. Then error message. Game is doing something.
    I just stopped using wifi. I have an unlimited use cell phone plan.

Maybe it did work, but I noticed that when I couldn't connect, my wifi was selected.

I'm on an iPhone 5.
  • Yesterday, the game said "Check Internet Connection" right at the start with Rocket and Groot. My internet connection was more than fine. I checked it. I thought it was a server problem. It fixed itself some time later. I don't know what's going on but they should have fixed their servers by now. I mean these server issues are nothing new. I wasn't on Wi-Fi btw. I'm using internet through ethernet cable.
  • I also had the same issue last night on my PC with a hardwire connection.
    Internet was working fine, MPQ was not.
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've been seeing this off and on for the past 24 hours. I'm able to play other online games and browse the internet while MPQ is telling me to check my internet. It's happening to me right now again, and same thing around midnight est earlier.

Device: iPad Air 2 (wifi only)

Side Note: It's a little humorous that they moved the submit a ticket button from the title screen so now you can't submit a ticket through the game for this.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am having the same issue. It started last night, 30 minutes prior to event end. Now it's happening again, 90 minutes before end of event. And I got up early just to get in a few more rounds before it ends!!! icon_mad.gificon_e_sad.gif
  • Same issue, started for me at around 7:00 am PST. Using an iPad Mini. Couldn't stick around to troubleshoot as I had to go to work. So much for one last clear before the work day begins. I should also add the same problem happened yesterday morning as well.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've had the problem frequently the last day or so. I'm a Steam user. I wasn't able to start the current subs when they began last night (10 PM MST), and have been locked out for about the last hour (since 8:30 AM MST). Am hoping to get one last clear of the current sub nodes, but so far no luck.