Smash Hit - Nov 19-21 - Season VIII

Options
Our first shot at playing with the new staggered timing.

Ending times (in EST)
Nov 21 - 10AM, 4PM, 7PM
Nov 22 - 1AM*, 4AM

*Usual end time

Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_blackwidow.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_blackwidow.pnggreenflag.pngpurpleflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, icon_ms_marvel.pngredflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, icon_ms_marvel.pngredflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token -
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.pngicon_humantorch.pnggreenflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token -
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. icon_hulk.pngblackflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, icon_blackwidow.pngpurpleflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Heads up, picking a time slice brackets you in case you were wondering.
  • DuckyV wrote:

Is that just if you choose the active one? I chose the normal time one and got a "starts in 15 hours" countdown appearing.

Also, has anyone started the earliest bracket and can see who the prize is?
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    That sucks. I accidentally picked a time. Hope my bracket isn't dumb.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any insight on the prize? Definitely want to leave feedback in the forum thread on the beta that we should be allowed to see the prizes before deciding how much time we need to play in an event.

For a 3* I want, might want to have a few more health pack recharges available. For beast, 1 hour please icon_e_smile.gif .
  • Prizes updated. I didn't want to join anything on my account (steam), so I loaded up a throwaway account on my phone. Joined a later bracket... that was a mistake. Can't see the rewards if you join one that is not running yet. So I fired up my old phone... which needed to update MPQ twice. Joined the earliest bracket to see rewards.
  • GSBW. Ironically, I need the 2* prize (I still haven't pulled a single red Ms. Marvel and I want 5 of them) and have no use for the 3* prize. I'm debating aiming low, especially since this is such a horrible tournament to begin with. How low do you need to go to be out of the top 100?
  • Ducky
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:

Is that just if you choose the active one? I chose the normal time one and got a "starts in 15 hours" countdown appearing.

Also, has anyone started the earliest bracket and can see who the prize is?

I entered the running one on my alt and I got bracketed.
  • and i can't click the last choice on time because it's off screen unless I am holding and dragging...
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    GSBW. Ironically, I need the 2* prize (I still haven't pulled a single red Ms. Marvel and I want 5 of them) and have no use for the 3* prize. I'm debating aiming low, especially since this is such a horrible tournament to begin with. How low do you need to go to be out of the top 100?

Like 300-400

God I love it when the worst cover is top5.
  • and i can't click the last choice on time because it's off screen unless I am holding and dragging...
    YES THIS.
    I can't click it at all. Is this some kind of joke?
  • I CHOSE TO MAKE IT START IN 6 HOURS AND NOW THE "NEW EVENT" RED "!" IS THERE FOREVER AND I CAN'T EVEN MAKE IT GO AWAY FOR LIKE OVER 5 HOURS
  • Welcome Beta!
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Should we add a poll where we can each show which event end time we chose? I know it's not going to tell us a whole lot but we might learn something from this information later on. Also, we Might need the options to be "Early, Mid, Late" so folks don't get confused about time zones.

Once I saw the event was active I went in and randomly selected an end time just to see what would happen.
    Good thing I don't care about the rewards here in case thing get wacky.
  • Ducky
    Options
    Should we add a poll where we can each show which event end time we chose? I know it's not going to tell us a whole lot but we might learn something from this information later on. Also, we Might need the options to be "Early, Mid, Late" so folks don't get confused about time zones.

Once I saw the event was active I went in and randomly selected an end time just to see what would happen.
    Good thing I don't care about the rewards here in case thing get wacky.

From talking to other players, it seems to adjust ending times to your time zone. So a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th end time may be needed. 1st being the top end time, 5th being the bottom (which no one seems to be able to choose icon_lol.gif )
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    what colour icon_wolverine.png X-Force is the 1300 prog reward?
  • Ducky
    Options
    what colour icon_wolverine.png X-Force is the 1300 prog reward?

blackflag.pngicon_wolverine.png
  • what colour icon_wolverine.png X-Force is the 1300 prog reward?

icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png - it always was. And we've always been at war with Eastasia.
  • lol i'm liking the fact that the times posted is local times i was worried that i'll have to do some time conversions on all the times to see what to chose..

not liking the fact that i can't choose the last option..

on a side note... this is one pvp where i'd rather place outside the top 100 as i need ms marvel.. i DON'T need another GSBW
  • PPPlaya wrote:
    and i can't click the last choice on time because it's off screen unless I am holding and dragging...
    YES THIS.
    I can't click it at all. Is this some kind of joke?

Same with me, I couldn't select the last ending time. I'm on a Nexus 10 tablet running Android 4.2.2

On a related note, anybody know what happened to the little envelop icon we had to submit Customer Support tickets from inside MPQ? I can't seem to find it anywhere!
  • devilyevon wrote:
    lol i'm liking the fact that the times posted is local times i was worried that i'll have to do some time conversions on all the times to see what to chose..

not liking the fact that i can't choose the last option..

on a side note... this is one pvp where i'd rather place outside the top 100 as i need ms marvel.. i DON'T need another GSBW

Season scores and alliance pressures pretty much make this impossible for me. When will they start putting Ms Marvel in as the 500 reward? They did HT a few tournaments after he was introduced.