The Simulator - Nov 11th-18th

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Carnage_78 wrote:
    The AI also sometimes seems to wait for a certain character to be in front or not in front before casting the power attack...

It happened to me a few times while fighting recently...the AI matches a colour that gives it enough to trigger a power attack...so I decide to match a colour that puts Daken in front thinking that I will heal the damage over the next few rounds...the attack is not used by the AI & it matches some other random colour without any cascade or anything...hmmm...maybe I miscalculated or the AI waiting for something else to be a more powerful combo...I match a colour that puts Thor back in front...

BANG! The power attack is used although the AI did not match that colour in the previous round which mean it had enough to trigger it before but did not...and waited for Daken to get back behind Thor.

So maybe there is something about the character getting the damage as well in the AI decision to use a power or not.
    This is usually because there's an alternate power of that color that it randomly chooses to try and save up for.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Trisul wrote:
    This is usually because there's an alternate power of that color that it randomly chooses to try and save up for.

I thought that as well but the time I checked it did not have anything else that might be triggered at a higher cost as best as I can remember nor was it something like Ares Onslaught which would be more powerful with more AP.

I might be wrong though but I think it is what I experienced a few times...but I would have to check it again properly.
  • My face when I unleashed a Berserk Rage and then activated Bird Strike instead of Whales.

http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/5907-barney-kill-me-now