**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Thanks OJC, I really missed these from when I first joined L&L.
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Welcome lads. I cannot promise a lot of them like in the old days, but I'll make some time to put a few up every now and then. If anyone has an idea or something they would like mentioned, throw me a pm. May motivate me to get a few more out there icon_e_smile.gif
  • ojcAust
    ***Command Points, Mjmacka and Inder in the next episode*** icon_e_surprised.gif

Stayed tuned icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hello I am a somewhat new player looking for an alliance that plays as much as me. I have a pending application to ll2. So I wanted to post here to say what I offer. Currently I'm focused more on pvp usually placing top 50 in events and have 3000 points currently for the season. I can also do pve but this month I'm focusing on getting more heroic covers in pvp. I play everyday and am always looking for advice to do better. Ign is same as forum name.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Romans13_4 wrote:
    Hello I am a somewhat new player looking for an alliance that plays as much as me. I have a pending application to ll2.
    Hi!
    I sent you a PM
  • ojcAust
    Everyone see that. It was a new player finding us on the forum as we are not on the sixth page....love it icon_lol.gif

I remember when that used to happen all the time icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Bdiddy44
    Bdiddy44 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hey guys I just joking mpq little over a month ago and I finished in top 10 in the last two avenger events (just about 59k in the last one)
    Looking for an alliance to build my roster even more... Currently have 44 roster spots with 8 4*{most have one cover outside lady Thor, and 27 3*}

Well hope I can get in thanks guys
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Hello!

Looking to join LL3. I am currently Rank 11 (with 56000 points) in my group for Prodigal Son and 13 in Hell's Kitchen (2895 points and it just started). I typically grind the pve events every 8 hours and repeatedly during the last hour. This is my first post so I am obviously unable to pm. I feel I would be an asset to your team. MPQ name is ChameleonLady.
  • RAW10 APPLE
    RAW10 APPLE Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Hi, looking to join, currently I'm not playing Prodigal Sun but next event will play. Usually grind to finish top 10, looking for alliance to finish top 100 pve for new 4* and will finish top 25 for 3*.
  • sigepbullet
    sigepbullet Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Thanks OJC for the recap - it has been a while but we are starting to get some posts back on here
  • DrNitroman
    Now that OJC has put some light on this thread, I'd be silly not writing my ad here icon_lol.gif

Lock and Load2 is recruiting for Season 21

We have still open spots, don't miss this opportunity: contact me!

bluecrit.png Lock and Load2
    Top 100 PVP alliance. Typical players are 3*-4* transitioners chasing 4* covers
    Requirements
    PVP - 800+ (Recommended 1k ... we all want these 4* covers! icon_e_wink.gif )
    Sim - Recommended 1.75K+
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - At least 10.5K

How to join
    If you're interested and think you fit in the profile, please contact me to introduce yourself and apply directly in game (private alliance).

DrNitroman (LL2 cmdr) | Forum: DrNitroman | Line: drnitroman
  • ojcAust
    Let the talk flow I say icon_e_smile.gif

Delay in lasted post due to real life and game balance. But something is coming, get excited. There may even be words from the newest Lock and Load 3 commander Pork_Hunt.
  • DrNitroman
    Hi everyone!

A new alliance is born in the family: Lock and Load4 !

LL4 will be a pvp-focused alliance and is thought for players who are more than casual but find LL2 req (800-1k per pvp) too high. LL4 will be a perfect place for new players who want to improve in PvP while benefiting from the discussions with our whole family.

LL4 will thus be an intermediate level between Lock and Load2 (t100 pvp) and Extraordinary (t250 pvp / casual). I think, this new alliance may also interest several players from Extraordinary, Lock and L pve and Lock and Load3. Especially, as I have no direct contact to LL3, if one of LL3 player want to be more active for a season, LL4 would be a good fit

Expected requirement for season 22
    blacktile.png PvP: 600+
    blacktile.png Season score: 7-8k
    blacktile.png PvE: No min

As usual, Line isn't necessary but strongly recommended

• At least 3 more alliance extensions and we'll win a prize...... or maybe be considered as one of the "big" alliances
    icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DrNitroman
    bustedwolf wrote:
    .... or maybe be considered as one of the "big" alliances
    icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Hey! Why not after all! icon_e_wink.gif
  • DrNitroman
    edited January 2016
    (update: January, 3)

Lock and Load Family is recruiting for Season 22

About us
    Lock and Load Family is a a friendly living family composed of alliances with different objectives and intensity of play, from hardcore to casual icon_e_smile.gif Our goal is that every player can play at his own pace while still finding his place among us. No need to worry if you need to slow down or want to change focus.

Such a family allows players to move among alliances depending on their own objectives and in game progress. Players with 2*, 3*, 4* or 5* ( icon_e_surprised.gif ) rosters are welcomed among us. A new alliance was created in the family Lock and Load4 for players willing to focus on PvP but finding T100 alliances too difficult. Edit: and another new alliance with Lock and Load5 for those who want top100 in both PvP and PvE!

Line (out of game message system) is not required but strongly recommended because the communication among players of all our alliances is what makes our family so nice icon_e_wink.gif. There, new players will find many advices and support. We play nice with certain other alliances and we participate in various truces on a per person basis.

I'll update this post regularly to show openings during season 22

redcrit.png Lock and Load
    Big sister hybrid Top 25 PvP & PvE alliance. I let Malorick introduce the alliance with this great post!
    If you want to reserve a spot you can contact directly commanders Malorick, Mjmacka or inder909
    Requirements
    PvP - 1000+
    Sim - 1800+
    PvE - depends on particular event, perform the best you can.
    Total Season - 11k+

redcrit.png Lock and Load2
    Top 100 PVP alliance. Typical players are 3*-4* transitioners chasing 4* covers
    Requirements
    PVP - 800+ (Recommended 1k)
    Sim - Recommended 1.75K+
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - At least 10.5K

redcrit.png Lock and Load5 icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Hybrid Top 100 PvP & PvE alliance.
    Requirements
    PvP - 800+
    New Release PVE - last progression
    PvE - depends on particular event, perform the best you can.
    Total Season - 10k+

redcrit.png Lock and L PVE icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Top 100 PVE alliance. Typical players are 2*-3* transitioners chasing 3* covers
    Requirements
    PVE - last progression
    New Release PVE - 1.25 last progression

redcrit.png Lock and Load4 icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Our new PVP alliance aiming at top 250 for season 22. Typical players are early 3* players who want to improve in PvP and experienced PvPers who want to slow down a bit
    Requirements
    PvP: 600+
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - 7K

redcrit.png Extraordinary icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Casual Top 250 PVP alliance. Typical players are 3*veterans, still hooked to the game but willing to play casually
    Requirements
    Daily connection (break allowed!)
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - At least 4K

redcrit.png Lock and Load3 & Extra Load
    Casual alliances for players of the family wanting to take a break.

How to join
    If you're interested by one of our alliances and think you fit in the profile, please contact me to introduce yourself (roster, average score in events and season) before applying in game (private alliances). You can also post in this thread.

DrNitroman (LL2 cmdr) | Forum: DrNitroman | Line: drnitroman
  • ojcAust
    CP points, new alliances and Legendary exploits....

The MPQ universe is reeling, the stadium is empty but a summon is heard. The Gong sounds once thundering, echoing through the empty space.

They hear the gong, they begin to move, back towards our Lock and Load Stadium.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Still looking for season 22. Just wanted to bump this up.
  • SpaceBearPig
    SpaceBearPig Posts: 83 Match Maker
    DrNitroman wrote:

Lock and Load Family is recruiting for Season 22

redcrit.png Extraordinary icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Casual Top 250 PVP alliance. Typical players are 3*veterans, still hooked to the game but willing to play casually
    Requirements
    Daily connection (break allowed!)
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - At least 4K

Took a long break from this game, looking to just play half-casually again. Old L&L1 and 2 player. Since coming back I've done about 600+ at PVP (Hult+Neferious foes). I'm not going to put much effort into PvE, because honestly i burned out on the game last time I put time into that. All the people on L&L and the off-shoot love boat have been super cool so I'd like to start here when it comes to alliances.

Can I join?
  • DrNitroman
    Took a long break from this game, looking to just play half-casually again. Old L&L1 and 2 player. Since coming back I've done about 600+ at PVP (Hult+Neferious foes). I'm not going to put much effort into PvE, because honestly i burned out on the game last time I put time into that. All the people on L&L and the off-shoot love boat have been super cool so I'd like to start here when it comes to alliances.

Can I join?

Hi SpaceBearPig,

Lock and Load4 is full but we have still openings in Extraordinary, you're very welcome if you're interested
    Have you a Line account by the way?
    Please PM me (forum or Line) if you apply.
    icon_e_wink.gif