An Update: Alliance Roster Size Changes

Options
1235»

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmm... I just received another 1800 HP. That's now 2 of 14 slots I've gotten my refund for. Weird that it is split up like this. Well, 13800 more HP supposedly getting refunded.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Options
    I'm very glad they decided to go through with the refunds.

I'm a bit concerned that there's such a large disconnect. They were under the impression that people's Alliance rewards up until this point evened out with the HP spent and that people would not be upset about the invalidation of their previous time and money.

Overall it's probably a wash. I feel a bit like the kids from The Cat in the Hat Comes Back (the book, not the movie): Thanks for cleaning my house, Cat in the Hat, if only YOU HADN'T SPEWED PINK GOOP ALL OVER IT TO BEGIN WITH.... icon_evil.gif

However, I am hopeful that they seem to be listening and acting on community feedback lately. That's promising, at least icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I received full refund icon_e_smile.gif

Thank you very much D3!
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,938 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HP....HP....everywhere!kaching$$kaching!$$

thanks for the cool move dudes!! i was originally just going to go back to being a F2P player since i'm an MPQ addict but this move has restored my faith in spending money on the game. [he doesn't plan on spending money any time soon though, just so you know] <what are you going to do with all that HP?> i got covers to earn and money to burn muahahahahahah ψ(*`ー´)ψ

but really thank you! it felt a little bit like X-mas today! \(^-^)/

HP~♪HP~everywhere♪

deadpoolmoneye3_zps8e2e1ac8.jpg
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So question:
    Did anyone else get only PART of their HP back for alliance slots so far?

I'm trying to be patient, especially because Hi-Fi said that it could take up to 48 hours for everyone's HP to roll through, but I'm a little concerned why only part of my refund came (and that was within only a few hours of the announcement.)