The "What really grinds my gears" MPQ Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Plan my turn exactly, AI matches 4 horizontal, and something like this drop down:

greentile.pnggreentile.pnggreentile.pnggreentile.pnggreentile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngpurpletile.pngredtile.pngredtile.pngredtile.png
    (usually after I use berzerker rage and need a couple matches to kill the last remaining enemy)

Also when I unshield at 1000+, boosted, and can't find a single yellow tile for what seems like a month.
  • ark123 wrote:
    Also when I unshield at 1000+, boosted, and can't find a single yellow tile for what seems like a month.

I had that happen once - planning a shield hop, fully boosted, and there were three yellow tiles on the board, none of them anywhere near each other. Spent a few turns trying to set them up, and then the AI gets the biggest cascade I've ever seen. I nearly threw my brand-new tablet at the TV.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    I nearly threw my brand-new tablet at the TV.

In this case, I wish I was your TV :3
  • Okin107 wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I nearly threw my brand-new tablet at the TV.

In this case, I wish I was your TV :3

It's a 10" Samsung Galaxy Note. That thing would probably cave in your sternum.
  • Raekwen
    Raekwen Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Reading all of the whiny posts about people who don't have the patience to level up their roster, and who want the game changed to make their life easier.
  • When modern hawkeye does work on you with his purpletile.png because you make three greencrit.png consecutively -_-
  • homeinvasion
    homeinvasion Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    so GothicKratos gave me a thumbs down for my opinion with the trolling comment of "let's not troll" thanks mate you ironic tinykitty troll
  • Real "What really grinds my gears"

-When people call something ironic when it is simply coincidental, contradictory, unfortunate or an amusing juxtaposition.

MPQ "What really grinds my gears"

- How often 3 stars worst covers are the top 100 or top progression awards in PvE.
  • You know what really grinds my MPQ gears?

When you get hopes that Jugs Heroic will be cancelled because a thread got 150+ upvotes...

... and they still make one run for 3.5 days!