Options
124»

Comments

• Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    so disappointed in this free phone game

you guys owe me things because 'Murica

I have rights and I deserve easy Hulk and Punisher covers because you didn't make me ecstatic

1 star 2/10 would not bang
  • Super disappointed. I had the day off, was hoping to finish my Rag and maybe get a few other covers =(
  • hm i was wondering about this while i was on my flight back home. regardless, i'm back and time to compete again in the tourneys haha
  • I guess you could see it as more time to grind out those 4 simultaneous hulk sub events... ugh icon_e_wink.gif hehe
  • No way to run them on diff days? Say, today/tomorrow? Or is the dev support just not going to be there till next week. It's not like many ppl are stoked bout grinding out widowmaker for IM 40 covers. Thanks for at least keeping ppl somewhat posted on your break iceIX.
  • How about cutting the number of people in each bracket for next week's lightning rounds thus giving out more overall rewards that one week to make up for the week missed?
  • Dexxter wrote:
    How about cutting the number of people in each bracket for next week's lightning rounds thus giving out more overall rewards that one week to make up for the week missed?

That would require an update.

I would MUCH rather them spend time on things like fixing the stupid PvP scoring, matchmaking algorithm in general, etc.
  • Or maybe 72 hours of LR's would be pretty cool
  • No lightning round give me :'(
  • IceIX wrote:
    Basically, there was an issue with the deployment (as thought) and we were having issues with the reduced available staffing in getting them back to rights for this run. They'll be back as normal next time around.

Thanks for the update IceIX
  • I appreciate the update and fully understand that these things happen, but man was I disappointed. This was going to be the week I actually had time to make a serious shot at the lightning rounds since I'm off from work. Oh well, back to trying in the evenings on Lightning round day.
  • NFHQ43 wrote:
    I appreciate the update and fully understand that these things happen, but man was I disappointed. This was going to be the week I actually had time to make a serious shot at the lightning rounds since I'm off from work. Oh well, back to trying in the evenings on Lightning round day.

Same, it would be cool if they moved the Lightning days around every once in a while. It'd also be nice if they didn't always start with Hood, since the 5th rag always gets cut out of the cycle.
  • NFHQ43 wrote:
    I appreciate the update and fully understand that these things happen, but man was I disappointed. This was going to be the week I actually had time to make a serious shot at the lightning rounds since I'm off from work. Oh well, back to trying in the evenings on Lightning round day.

Ditto. I really wish, just for variety, we could have some weekend lightning rounds. I really like them but to rank highly requires a 90 minute dedicated chunk of time that I really have trouble finding on a weekday. That whole pesky job/family thing really gets in the way.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not again!
  • Greyed out for me
  • if my own workplace is any indication (with the amount of people out), people are either still on vacation, or staying home from the **** cold
  • This really sucks. Getting notifications again, but can't play. Use some of that $ your making off of us an replace your dev team. Ok. Maybe that was a little harsh. But I really want lightning rounds...
  • Elleby
    Elleby Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    They'll be back as normal next time around.

Or maybe not.

Hurry back Ice, this place is falling apart without you.