Lightning Rounds, Dec 31 edition

Options

Comments

• Y2k14 Mayan Apocalypse bug.... Xmen subevent confirmed.
  • Gone from my mission-central now - very weird.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    I got the Speed Evil notification now.
  • Gone from my mission-central now - very weird.

Should be working now. If not, force close app and reopen.

Edit...but Doom round just ended. Should have done a match, lol.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Should have done a match, lol.

LOL...me too..why did i only look at it instead of taking the first fight it gave me!!
  • And gone again?
  • And gone again?
    Yup
  • Someone just fought 3 matches vs. seed teams in the Doom round and finished in 1st place.

Damn.
  • They are gone completely for me now. Nothing in the store, nothing in the Events list.

Guess them showing up was actually a bug?

IceX/anyone have anything official?
  • I knew it, i get my first red rags. Spend all my saved Iso and HP on him, and knew that we wouldnt get a lightning round this week icon_cry.gif
  • Yeah, pretty disappointed. I work during the week so these Tues/Wed lightning rounds are usually super difficult for me to play in but the one time I'm off they crash. I finally have a team that could start to compete for real prizes too (90 mag, 64 doom, 61 rag)
  • FYI I've been on my iPad2 (iOS 6) all day long and have not seen them even once today.
  • Wondering if the full page of Hulk events + widow maker made it so there wasn't room for another event, so they had to nuke it so the Hulk event could keep going. I really wanted lightning rounds, today would have been perfect timing for it.
  • Bucky76 wrote:
    Wondering if the full page of Hulk events + widow maker made it so there wasn't room for another event, so they had to nuke it so the Hulk event could keep going. I really wanted lightning rounds, today would have been perfect timing for it.

They were a full go last week.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I'm sure something just went wrong with it, but since there were very few people working today (or taking half days), they figured it wasn't worth fixing until a later time.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Checking into this now. Most of the devs are still on vacation (as am I) so it probably just got muddled in deployment somewhere and one of the server techs need to throw a couple switches.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Checking into this now. Most of the devs are still on vacation (as am I) so it probably just got muddled in deployment somewhere and one of the server techs need to throw a couple switches.

Heaven forbid y'all get a few days off icon_e_wink.gif I was racing out of the office today icon_e_wink.gif
  • Aww, no post hangover lightning rounds still to go with the rosebowl/recording of rose parade?
  • Never saw any sign of them myself over the last couple days. No popup, no greyed out event, no nothing on iPhone 4 (iOS 6) and iPad 2 (iOS 6).
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Basically, there was an issue with the deployment (as thought) and we were having issues with the reduced available staffing in getting them back to rights for this run. They'll be back as normal next time around.