Lightning Rounds, Dec 31 edition

Options
The Hood Tournament is showing in Events, but it's greyed out for me... all I want is the ISO guys!

Comments

• Same, when it starts working I'll be doing my usual up to 250 and then sending in Bags and Yelena so if anyone here is actually in my mmr bubble have fun.
  • Same here. Gives me time to do some Hulk missions.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Same here. Gives me time to do some Hulk missions.

Hulk smulk! I want to get my speed evil on icon_twisted.gif
  • It's still grayed out for me? Is it working for anyone?
  • I'm guessing anyone that it's working for isn't posting in the forums right now... still grey here. I even restarted my app. Hulk also has some issues...
  • WilliamK99 wrote:
    It's still grayed out for me? Is it working for anyone?

Not yet... I'm so disappointed icon_cry.gif

Can't believe so many people complained about not getting a measly Red Punisher cover yet there is no outrage about this icon_mrgreen.gif

Runs away icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Now it is gone entirely for me.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Now it is gone entirely for me.
    Ditto
  • the moose wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    Now it is gone entirely for me.
    Ditto

Same here. The regular Villain page is still in the store tho.
  • And I was really looking forward to this!!!!! I really hope they aren't finished with them!
  • I'm sure we'll get Lightning rounds, just not yet =D.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting hero lightning rounds now that we have 5 3* heroes. Maybe they meant to make the switch and they're fixing it now.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    It normally doesn't start here on Tuesdays until 2 pm Eastern. So I am betting in about 45 mins it should start.
  • mecha
    mecha Posts: 9
    Options
    I was too quite excited to see lightning round........
  • Blue Shoes wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting hero lightning rounds now that we have 5 3* heroes. Maybe they meant to make the switch and they're fixing it now.

I don't think so. That would make it too easy for top players to get all of the 3*s and I don't think that's what the devs want. It removes the incentive to buy covers.

By keeping it all villains there is hope that those that already have them will give new players a chance to get them. Doesn't always happen though because of all the free ISO.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It normally doesn't start here on Tuesdays until 2 pm Eastern. So I am betting in about 45 mins it should start.

No, it's typically started at noon EST. It did once start an hour off (early I think). Obviously they can do the start time whenever they'd like.

Edit: And now it's showing the Doom round....
  • It's back, greyed out by saying it starts in 30min. Doom this time.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:

No, it's typically started at noon EST. It did once start an hour off (early I think). Obviously they can do the start time whenever they'd like.

Edit: And now it's showing the Doom round....

Must have been a glitch in the system then. Oh well, I was more excited over the Doom round anyhow.
  • Also note that we aren't getting the incessant popup about the Lightning Rounds.

99 lines of bugs in the code... 99 lines of bugs... hunt one down, fix it all around... 100 lines of bugs in the code...
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Zathrus wrote:
    99 lines of bugs in the code... 99 lines of bugs... hunt one down, fix it all around... 100 lines of bugs in the code...

As a fellow developer, surely you've seen this, but just in case: http://i.imgur.com/Q6KO2Yp.jpg