Lightning Rounds, Dec 31 edition

Options

Comments

• so 30minutes ran out..but now its just greeyed...even restarted the app (i'm in PC)
  • Now Doom is gray for me....Just my luck!
  • mecha
    mecha Posts: 9
    Options
    Man, it had the countdown. So tease so wow....
  • im also all greyed out for the 2 pm EST doom. round
  • The devs are not supposed to have hangovers until tomorrow morning. Oh well.
  • Greenland and Canada aren't popping.up as sub events for me...the lightning rounds not starting might be related.
  • Greenland and Canada aren't popping.up as sub events for me...the lightning rounds not starting might be related.

Think that's because we haven't "unlocked" the hulk yet, again
  • Someone seems to have dropped the ball on this one.

/new years puns

/new years puns

I give that pun an Aud Lang Sigh. icon_e_wink.gif

/new years puns

I give that pun an Aud Lang Sigh. icon_e_wink.gif

Be forgot. Please, oh please...
  • I give that pun an Aud Lang Sigh. icon_e_wink.gif
    I just hope they find a resolution to this soon.
  • Changed to doom but still no play I'm not surprised by the lack of post I'm hoping it's the holidays but it's been slow in here for two days now and this shows that not nearly as many players are on otherwise known as perfect play time and the lightning rounds down lol
  • Anyone else grayed out for the Doom round as well? I wanted to play these...
  • I did submit a bug report, also referencing this thread. I expect it to be resolved in no more than two days...
  • Zathrus wrote:
    I did submit a bug report, also referencing this thread. I expect it to be resolved in no more than two days...

I'm thinking not until next year icon_lol.gif
  • I put a post in the Bug forum as well. Hopefully we will see something... I have all day off tomorrow and nothing but football and time. Man do I want to keep playing this silly game that I already play too much anyway lol.
  • Is the lightning-round grayed out for everyone? If not, please post here icon_e_wink.gif
  • Blaaarrrg..its cool, I have to go to a dental cleaning anyway. If its fixed ny the magneto round (still might be busy) I'll be happy.

Also, is it just me or does it seem we are reaching the hulk slower than last time? If so, nobody might get a punisher red.
  • Blaaarrrg..its cool, I have to go to a dental cleaning anyway. If its fixed ny the magneto round (still might be busy) I'll be happy.

Also, is it just me or does it seem we are reaching the hulk slower than last time? If so, nobody might get a punisher red.

Difference, if I remember right, is the missions we are on now showed up at the end of a weekend (if I remember right) when there is more people playing.
  • If they aren't having them, they shouldn't taunt us with the greyed out events. I particularly, have been waiting for these all week. I don't want to make the switch from evil to good yet, but wouldn't mind it. This, however, sucks. Guess I'll keep checking every 30 minutes til something happens. Might be doing it all year.....