Smash Hit - Season VI - 22 - 24 Sep

Options
124»

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I learned that trying to shield hop with a 2* roster and 15k+ Hulk health to chew through is a terrible, terrible idea.

to quote the great Hommer Simpson "DOUGH!!!!"
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So now that I'm loaded up with all the IM40 tokens a man could ever want, my first standard token pull since the event nets me...Recharge. My third level of Recharge. I'm not sure whether to laugh or punch something.
  • So now that I'm loaded up with all the IM40 tokens a man could ever want, my first standard token pull since the event nets me...Recharge. My third level of Recharge. I'm not sure whether to laugh or punch something.

As long as you don't level the skill, both are fine answers.
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    bleh, no chance to play during the endtime. Went to bed #25, which is higher than I usually climb to at that point in my run. I only got hit twice during the day while at work, but still finished a disheartening 108th for a crummy 250 iso card. Situational use of IM40 is better than not having a valid IM40, but all I can have is the latter atm. Everytime he comes up as a reward I seem to get borked out of getting even one cover for him. Oh well... At least I had fun during the event, which is non-typical of the responses I've seen here. Hulk is my best covered 3* at the moment with 12 covers. Only lvl 107 atm, as thats when he seems to cover many of my 2* R/G users, but I really don't want more reasons to be bitter about pve scaling, so he'll sit there for a bit until some other toons catch up I think.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The hilarious part is that they've all come from standard tokens. It is the best worst luck.